Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams Drops, Shocks Jarrett Hurd For Unified Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
    No Rematch at least not at 154, Hurd must move up to 160 this Draining stuff caught up with him and that is not to take away from J Rock in anyway
    ... he rather is 168 or 175...

Comment

• rematch clause. run it back, I'll watch this again

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Size is nice, but skills pay the bills! SALUTE to J-Rock! SALUTE to Breadman! Philly STAND UP! PBC Keep 'em coming!
        The card was terrific. Breadman should get more training opportunities. JRock shocked the hell out if a lot of people!

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
          Hurd was dominated to the point his corner threatened to stop the fight late.
          Damn thats crazy! I heard it was a good fight

Comment

• I can't believe only 3 other people picked Williams. Style wise Hurd is made for him.

Comment

• How is there a rematch clause if this was a mandatory fight?

But whatever, if there is a rematch I definitely wouldn't be mad at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                He was talking in Arabic lol
                Lol not that. That too but not that. The mic sounded muffled. Also sound like a took a shot at Charlo lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                  115-113 is way too close wtf

Williams' corner did well to have him out boxing in the beginning of some of the late rounds until the war start up again otherwise it could have been another one of those nights with the scorecards
                  It was 115-112. 7-5. Not too far off. There were some close rounds but the better man won, no question about that.

Comment

• Williams is concussed.

Go to the hospital.

Comment

• Re

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      Great fight ......

Hurd's corner should have told him to keep the fight at distance, because he was getting outworked on the inside.

Props to Willaims, kept his composure and threw the right shots at the right time all night long!!!
                      That's not what Hurd does. He's a come-forward stalker.

Comment

Working...
                      X