Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't these bigger middleweights want to trade with LITTLE Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
    Estrada has lost to a taxi driver LMAO
    Danny has took 3 undefeated records back to back. Dervyachenko , quillin and truax are also good wins.
    Lomachenko was beaten by a taxi driver. What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
      Sounds right to me. He (Jacobs) started slow, and he slapped with a lot of his punches. No fighter would rather take a Jacobs punch than a Nelo punch. Neither are brutal one punch guys. I hate hearing about Tyson’s overrated “head movement”. But Canelo slipped like few fighters in history can at least for a few rounds. I used to call Nelo “hoof footed” constantly resetting, but his defence and feet have improved so much. I’m not pro Nelo but his slipping was the most skillful part of the fight.
      Yep it definitely made a huge impact on the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Simplistic take. Watch him fight, look into his history, he's highly skilled.
        He is tough and can fight a little. I've seen a few of his pro fights. I wasn't that impressed.

I rate him below B-. If you rate him higher, it's cool.

Comment

When the Mexican cartel threatens the lives of your family, it takes a toll.

Comment

Pirog was a great fighter.....estrada lost to a nobody names juan carlos sanchez jr lmao
            What makes Pirog a "great" fighter? It's shame people throw around the word great like that.

What's Pirog's greatest win? Anyone we know? Please enlighten us.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
              Canelito is barely 5'8 and he is bullying these big men.

The so called boogeyman who was supposedly all about mexican style changed up his game plan and went back to his commie style. Jab Jab Jab while circling away

Danny Jacobs with an even bigger size advantage was timid to let his hands go.

Should canelito move up to 175 to get a real challenge?
              Hell no. He should give GGG the rematch he should have given him instead of fighting a guy GGG already beat. Quit stalling and waiting for GGG to turn 40. I like Canelo but you are talking stupid as usual. You would hate the results if he goes to light heavy. There are three of your hated Russian light heavyweight champions who would beat Canelo now.They are too good for Canelo to give them 15 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                What makes Pirog a "great" fighter? It's shame people throw around the word great like that.

What makes the fighters you claim are a level, a level fighters if they only have wins against what you say are c level fighters? Especially since the majority think that c level fighter beat that a level fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Pirogs greatest win was danny jacobs and stopped him. Something G and canelo couldn't do.

Btw you dont have to have a 'great win' to be a great fighter. An educated eye can see a special talent. One of my favs of all time edwin valero didnt have a 'great' win on his resume but you best believe he was a great fighter. Another currently is demetrius andrade or billy joe

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    Canelito is barely 5'8 and he is bullying these big men.

The so called boogeyman who was supposedly all about mexican style changed up his game plan and went back to his commie style. Jab Jab Jab while circling away

Danny Jacobs with an even bigger size advantage was timid to let his hands go.

Should canelito move up to 175 to get a real challenge?
                    Canelo's smaller than GGG and Jacobs, but you're exaggerating their size differences to put Canelo on a pedestal. Also, bullying? GGG had him on the ropes most of the 1st fight, and the rematch was competitive. He stunned Canelo a few times in the later rounds. Jacobs fought more defensively than GGG, but he put up enough of a fight to make it close imo. If you're gonna suck Canelo off, at least make it a bit more subtle. They don't take risks against him, because his style is very hard to deal with, and his chin will hold up against their best shots. You'd be careful too, if your best shots couldn't get him outta there and you had to worry about being countered and eating combinations every time you opened up. Mayweather wasn't the hardest puncher at 147 or 154, but his style was hell for his opponents. The highest I think Canelo should move up is 168. Without catchweights or rehydration clauses, he would probably lose at 175.
                    Last edited by Slicc; 05-06-2019, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Pirogs greatest win was danny jacobs and stopped him. Something G and canelo couldn't do.

Btw you dont have to have a 'great win' to be a great fighter. An educated eye can see a special talent. One of my favs of all time edwin valero didnt have a 'great' win on his resume but you best believe he was a great fighter. Another currently is demetrius andrade or billy joe
                      Yeah.. I use the eye test a lot too, not only resume. However, your resume is also just as important. It's proof of your skills.

You don't have to beat 'great' boxers. By greatest I meant best win. If people like Jacobs and Ishida are your best win, you are far from being great, period.
                      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-06-2019, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X