No announcement yet.

Ryder vs Jacobs for 168 WBA Regular? Good Scrap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryder vs Jacobs for 168 WBA Regular? Good Scrap

Hearn should make this next. DAZN could make winner vs GGG.

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    Why would they fight each other for a belt that Canelo holds? The logical route would be for one of them to fight Canelo for the WBA regular strap.

Comment

Ryder struggles a little vs movers

Saunders moved although that was a competitive 7-5 type fight

Jack arnfield moved and was tall and that was probably the worst ryder has looked

I thought he beat fielding and fielding fouled a ton in that fight but fielding did pick up some rounds using his reach and combos

Sirotkin gave him problems with movement and athleticism

Jacobs has the attributes of guys ryder has lost to

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        Ryder struggles a little vs movers

Saunders moved although that was a competitive 7-5 type fight

Jack arnfield moved and was tall and that was probably the worst ryder has looked

I thought he beat fielding and fielding fouled a ton in that fight but fielding did pick up some rounds using his reach and combos

Sirotkin gave him problems with movement and athleticism

Jacobs has the attributes of guys ryder has lost to
        I’m saying Hearn has to keep his Matchroom USA stable a float, which is why building Jacobs at 168 is a smart move to another title fight

Comment

I think the fight is ok if we're not expecting Jacobs to jump right into another big fight. If he wants to get out again by the end of the year, it isn't bad.

I like Ryder and he's putting together a decent run of wins but he isn't on the level of Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            This is a good fight. I was wondering which Ryder would go. He could fight Lemieux, Smith or Jacobs. He has some nice options. Last night worked out well for him.

Comment

Always enjoyed Ryder.

He has an appealing style.

I don’t think he lost to Arnfield or Fielding tbh. In both of those fights I think he basically got too comfortable and allowed it to be close. But he’s capable of beating Jacobs imo

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Always enjoyed Ryder.

He has an appealing style.

I don’t think he lost to Arnfield or Fielding tbh. In both of those fights I think he basically got too comfortable and allowed it to be close. But he’s capable of beating Jacobs imo
                Ryder is one of those guys who does as much as he can with what he has.
                I appreciate that. He does seem to be generating more power on his shots lately too.

I don't know think he can really be a champ or star, but he would make guys earn their wins.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Ryder is one of those guys who does as much as he can with what he has.
                  I appreciate that. He does seem to be generating more power on his shots lately too.

I don't know think he can really be a champ or star, but he would make guys earn their wins.
                  I meant not capable of beating Jacobs.

But yeah he’s a fun fighter

Comment

Working...
                  X