No announcement yet.

Should The Charlo Bros. Go To DAZN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should The Charlo Bros. Go To DAZN?

I'm hearing that should Jermell lose again, he will end up like Lubin...lol. Jermell can go to DAZN, get the bag, and get Munguia's STRAP. To many, Munguia is garbage, so why not attempt it?

Also, Jermall Charlo been saying he'd go to DAZN.

Can we stop all this nonsense and unite, let's get the Charlo Bros. over to DAZN for a Middleweight Melting Pot of serious GUN POWER.

WAR DAZN.
    Hells Yeah! BAGS ONLY!
    81.25%
    Hells Nah! PBC and Loyalty in dis thang
    18.75%

Charlo says he wants to fight Canelo and GGG right? Well those two guys have exclusive contracts with DAZN so he'll have to go to DAZN if he wants those fights. There's no other way.

Comment

The Middleweight one should. But I don’t mean sign to GBP or Matchroom, I meant fight on DAZN if offered the chance. I know he is the mandatory or interim for the WBC (What are they doing to enforce that?), but if the opportunity arises, I think he should.

Comment

Munguia vs Jermell Charlo in Houston. BIG FIGHT!

Comment

Mall should consider it, but they are waiting for purse bid with Canelo. Zero reason for Mell to go to DAZN and Munguia should go to Sho/Fox, just like Bivol to ESPN., and Crawford to Sho/Fox and Wilder to DAZN in a perfect universe. No use making 50 threads about same topics when boxing politics is what it is

Comment

If they value self worth and paving there own destiny and don't want to be controlled they stay away from dazn.theres more important things then money and that's one of them

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
              If they value self worth and paving there own destiny and don't want to be controlled they stay away from dazn.theres more important things then money and that's one of them
              paving his own destiny by fighting guys like adams over and over? if that is his destiny he needs someone else to help him go a different route

Comment

Mal Charlo should so he can retire with grace knowing he at least fought the best win or lose and also got paid so his future generations will be ok!

Mel Charlo has some unfinished business with Harrison and Hurd at 154!

Comment

And how many times do you have to ask this question? They're not leaving their uncle Al. They feel safe and secure. If they join DAZN they'll be forced to fight the fights they may feel they won't win. Uncle Al decides for them. Haymon is the cancer.

Comment

"Hells Nah! PBC and loyalty up in dis thang"

Nobody talks like that

Comment

Working...
                    X