Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-15-2019, 03:20 PM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 23607 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 111,411.07
Total Points: 639,109.67
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

For the "wait for the facts guys" who got my thread locked

Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 04:53 PM #82
Contender

Quoted: 235 Post(s)
TripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 16,067.60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
Here is the vid.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Won’t be seeing the donut operator video. There is nothing he could add to context.

They clearly had the agenda if he reached for the gun he was getting shot.

They talked about opening the door and snatching him and the gun out.

Taking forever to do so.

They suddenly all unload in him essentially point blank.

Why in the world they said put your hands up after episode is beyond me.

The kicker. They open the door after. (I recall the news articles saying the door was locked and they couldn’t get in to disarm him).
I'm not a cop, I've also never had a job where I go to work everyday where I'll encounter multiple situations that I might not survive. I've also never been in a position where I had to disarm a person with a presumably loaded firearm. I can't presume to know what that situation is like and how hard it is to solve every situation perfectly. Have you been in those situations? Are you saying you'd have done better?

The kicker, you watched the video but you didn't pay attention. Officer tries to open the door somewhere around the 2:50 mark to grab the gun and it's locked. At the end the officer clearly states he's going to unlock the door. He pulls up the lock through the broken glass and opens it.

He reached for a stolen gun on his lap with officers surrounding him at gunpoint. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Last edited by TripleJ; 06-15-2019 at 04:59 PM.
TripleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 08:42 AM #83
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1282 Post(s)
TJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 22,483.99
your favorite - punchr great stuff - Santa_ Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

If I were shot 55 times, I don't think I could raise my hands!

I'm just saying!
TJ highway is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 10:01 AM #84
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2295 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 79,498.28
Total Points: 99,721.40
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleJ View Post
I'm not a cop, I've also never had a job where I go to work everyday where I'll encounter multiple situations that I might not survive. I've also never been in a position where I had to disarm a person with a presumably loaded firearm. I can't presume to know what that situation is like and how hard it is to solve every situation perfectly. Have you been in those situations? Are you saying you'd have done better?

The kicker, you watched the video but you didn't pay attention. Officer tries to open the door somewhere around the 2:50 mark to grab the gun and it's locked. At the end the officer clearly states he's going to unlock the door. He pulls up the lock through the broken glass and opens it.

He reached for a stolen gun on his lap with officers surrounding him at gunpoint. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
I watch again. Must admit was watching what a kid on my lap. I was also overly fo is on when the shot were being fired.

True if Iím police I donít want want to risk being shot either. They however are trained to electric moats the risk not necessarily kill.

They were so amped up on a sleeping man that any movement meant his life. Thatís what happened.
Don Pichardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 10:55 AM #85
Contender

Quoted: 235 Post(s)
TripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond reputeTripleJ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 16,067.60

Quote:
I watch again. Must admit was watching what a kid on my lap. I was also overly fo is on when the shot were being fired.

True if Iím police I donít want want to risk being shot either. They however are trained to electric moats the risk not necessarily kill.

They were so amped up on a sleeping man that any movement meant his life. Thatís what happened.
Yes, any movement towards the stolen gun in his lap. If any movement meant his life him scratching his shoulder would have been the end. From what I can see they only engaged when he posed a threat to their lives.
TripleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 11:02 AM #86
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3387 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 65,987.06
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
I guess your can generalize it that way.

But I think one is inherently more dangerous than the other.

in fact one was designed to kill and only kill. The other can kill but not designed to do so.

Iím not worried about someone intentionally coming inside my house to kill me with a gun or my child killing herself with a car.
So many more people die in car accidents every year than gun related deaths.

Your argument is pretty bad at this point.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 11:11 AM #87
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3387 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 65,987.06
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ highway View Post
If I were shot 55 times, I don't think I could raise my hands!

I'm just saying!
Hypothetically, lets say you tried to rob me with a knife and I pulled my gun and shot you. I have 15 + 1 in the chamber with my 9MM.

I wouldn't shoot you once. I'd pull the trigger until the gun went 'click'.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 12:13 PM #88
Undisputed Champion

Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
So many more people die in car accidents every year than gun related deaths.

Your argument is pretty bad at this point.
I disagree with the assertion that the argument is bad.

The are not remotely the same. Just think about it.

Start with how much often Is a car used vs a Gun.

People use a car a few times a day. Everyday. How many time does an person use there guns? Or even take it out the safe.
Old 06-16-2019, 12:22 PM #89
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Hypothetically, lets say you tried to rob me with a knife and I pulled my gun and shot you. I have 15 + 1 in the chamber with my 9MM.

I get that point. But at some point it stops being self defense and turns to murder or at least imperfect self defense.

Would you want to have to explain yourself to a jury and have them decide your fate in yiur fact pattern? I certainly wouldnít.

Before you answer here an FYI.

Self defense must be reasonable.

Canít shot someone for punching for example.
Old 06-16-2019, 12:25 PM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5527 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,061.00
Total Points: 108,880.34
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Quote:

I wouldnt unload all at once. With 15+1, id shoot 7 and hold the rest just incase.
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
mccoy, police, seconds, shot, shots, vallejo, willie