Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG Trainer: "GOLOVKIN IS AN EASY FIGHT FOR CANELO IN 3RD FIGHT"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's very telling that you were not War Ruiz in the weeks leading up to the AJ fight. You didn't support him then because you probably thought he would lose like everybody else did. Then when he scores the big upset win you suddenly jump on the bandwagon and become War Ruiz. Why weren't you War Ruiz going into the AJ fight????? I don't believe you were ever War Kovalev but if you were when did you quit him? He is a champion now with a fight coming up and zero support from your phony ass. You will only remain War Ruiz if he keeps winning. You try real hard to paint me as a Mexican hater but I have loved and supported more great Mexican boxers than you could even dream of. I saw them fight in person. I live in New Mexico ffs. The population is mostly Mexican. The only hater is you and I am talking to you in a GGG hate thread started by you. Just about all the many threads you start are hating on some boxer. So when you say haters gonna hate look in the mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      i think most people had it 115-113, thats the scored i saw mostly on polls ... if i remember correctly the rounds there was two more rounds that could have gone either way (4,5 or 6 two of those), to me ggg won those rounds even of they were close just based on his agression stance, but not everyone rewards this...
      marquez(known canelo hater) for example scored the fight 115-113, and he gave ggg round 12, a round most people scored for canelo...
      but not trying to discredit your opinion in the fight..
      No, most people had it Golovkin 8-4. You can see on this poll:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=759222

What else can we say? I don't care what Marquez says. This is not about Canelo haters. This is the whole boxing community thinking that Canelo lost the first fight and even mexicans booing him post fight.

Comment

All Nelo has to do is cancel out GGG's jab. Everything else about GGG has been sorted out in the 1st fight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          No, most people had it Golovkin 8-4. You can see on this poll:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=759222

What else can we say? I don't care what Marquez says. This is not about Canelo haters. This is the whole boxing community thinking that Canelo lost the first fight and even mexicans booing him post fight.
          an 88 votes poll ? im talking about the polls done on fight night, those i saw with the majority 115-113 ... also the crowd was in canelos favor at the end of the second fight, does that mean canelo winning was the right decision then ?
          if you think ggg won fine, im not really trying to convince you here or anything...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            an 88 votes poll ? im talking about the polls done on fight night, those i saw with the majority 115-113 ... also the crowd was in canelos favor at the end of the second fight, does that mean canelo winning was the right decision then ?
            if you think ggg won fine, im not really trying to convince you here or anything...
            Yes, 88 votes poll with a clear pattern that matches the patterns seen on other polls with 5k+ votes, all the media, etc.

The second fight was very close and they enjoyed Canelo fighting differently (he fought like a coward in the first fight) and it's ok if some people wanted to applaud him.

On the polls for the second fight, also most people think GGG won... though these polls are closer.

So, whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              What did I lie about.I stick up for all fighters I like when they are getting hated on unfairly. I would rather defend a good fighter than be obsessed with hating on one like you are and it matters not if they know me. To my knowledge Sanchez always said GGG won both fights and I heard him say so many times so I was not lying. He showed me good proof that Sanchez did say the fight was a draw. You never did. The boxers never read this board so all the arguing is just fan against fan. You hate GGG and I like him a lot. We will argue every time some idiot starts a GGG hate thread. You will be obsessed with hating on him and I will defend him. You have such a low opinion of me so the feeling is mutual.
              Ok well stop giving red k just I hurt your feelings. Man up that shet is pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                It's very telling that you were not War Ruiz in the weeks leading up to the AJ fight. You didn't support him then because you probably thought he would lose like everybody else did. Then when he scores the big upset win you suddenly jump on the bandwagon and become War Ruiz. Why weren't you War Ruiz going into the AJ fight????? I don't believe you were ever War Kovalev but if you were when did you quit him? He is a champion now with a fight coming up and zero support from your phony ass. You will only remain War Ruiz if he keeps winning. You try real hard to paint me as a Mexican hater but I have loved and supported more great Mexican boxers than you could even dream of. I saw them fight in person. I live in New Mexico ffs. The population is mostly Mexican. The only hater is you and I am talking to you in a GGG hate thread started by you. Just about all the many threads you start are hating on some boxer. So when you say haters gonna hate look in the mirror.
                next time quote me if you talking about me coward.

and I WAS BANNED YOU IDIOT! I wasnt even on these forums leading up to the Ruiz vs AJ fight. Lol you too desperate to hate got you talking out your ass like always lmfao.

But how dumb is your logic even if I wasnt a fan before? I cant become a fan of a boxer after he wins? why not? cause ill be fake? lmfao. Ive been a fan of ruiz since beofre his tor fight if you care I WAS IN THAT RBR a toprank undercard talking boxing like I always am, I criticized him at time but I do that with every fighter i root for, I criticized canelo, mikey, everyone before lol but like I said your hate only has you seeing things one way and gets you in your emotions ONLY WHEN I ROOT FOR MEXICAN FIGHTERS. GEEZ I WONDER WHY.....

I proved to you I was war kovalev already and here you are still blinded by your hate still saying "I DONT BELIVE YOU WERE EVER WAR KOVALEV"

LOL how is this a GGG hate thread? I posted a good topic thread used the same headline they used in the video as the title here, I didnt give my opinions on anything. lol but its a hate thread why? so Im now responsible for what GGG TRAINER THINKS TOO LMFAO GTFOH Like I said you too desperate to hate got you exposing your self left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  All Nelo has to do is cancel out GGG's jab. Everything else about GGG has been sorted out in the 1st fight.
                  He had two chances and he couldn't solve it. Everyone knew that Golovkin has always used his jab more than any active middleweight so they had to have worked on it in sparring. He doesn't have to take away Golovkin's jab he has to use his jab more. Golovkin should use his strength on Canelo. Rough him and make him wrestle. Come forwarded use feints and punch in combination. Canelo has stamina problems. Golovkin should make him work. And Go TO THE BODY.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    He had two chances and he couldn't solve it. Everyone knew that Golovkin has always used his jab more than any active middleweight so they had to have worked on it in sparring. He doesn't have to take away Golovkin's jab he has to use his jab more. Golovkin should use his strength on Canelo. Rough him and make him wrestle. Come forwarded use feints and punch in combination. Canelo has stamina problems. Golovkin should make him work. And Go TO THE BODY.
                    Thing is, that's all GGG had vs Nelo. I don't think Nelo had a blemish in the 24 rds, besides that lil cut. And trust me, that pale skin isn't hiding any bruise.

GGG had no real answers for Nelo. Nelo did what he pleased. Boxed so well, GGG cried about it and dared Nelo to fight Mexican style.

Wish granted !

If they fight a 3rd time, Nelo will win even easier. GGG fans will cry about his age and NSB will be flooded with ''What If'' threads......

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      Thing is, that's all GGG had vs Nelo. I don't think Nelo had a blemish in the 24 rds, besides that lil cut. And trust me, that pale skin isn't hiding any bruise.

GGG had no real answers for Nelo. Nelo did what he pleased. Boxed so well, GGG cried about it and dared Nelo to fight Mexican style.

Wish granted !

If they fight a 3rd time, Nelo will win even easier. GGG fans will cry about his age and NSB will be flooded with ''What If'' threads......
                      Canelos game plan in the first fight was dumb. Going to the ropes and waiting to counter was a disaster. His second fight was better but he still lost. I posted a list of changes prior to that fight he had to do to make it competitive. Stay off the ropes. Get rid of the bending at the waist that he used. It burned up calories and accomplished little. Don't give up the center of the ring.
                      Neutralize Golovkin's jab. That he didn't do. I don't think he can. That jab is still going to be a major headache for Canelo if they fight again. Like Banks said if Golovkin imposes his strength on Canelo he will beat him. That is if they fight sooner rather than later.

Comment

Working...
                      X