Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: I'll Punish Socarras For My Last Loss To A Cuban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Funny stuff. I expect Stevenson to beat Socarras with little problem. But he and Ramirez are quite far removed right now. Robeisy hasn’t even had his first pro fight yet. Might be years before they meet, if ever.

Comment

No money in punishing Cubans. Beat the brakes off Valdez so we can get the hate train rolling. After Valdez you got Frampton and Warren to get the Euros mad then move up and beat Berchelt.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        theres nothing wrong with crying after losing in the olympics lol. Have you seen march madness. Every year there’s guys crying when they lose and their college career is over
        That just proves what I said. Some guys can't take anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          No money in punishing Cubans. Beat the brakes off Valdez so we can get the hate train rolling. After Valdez you got Frampton and Warren to get the Euros mad then move up and beat Berchelt.
          Lol he ain’t doing ****tt.

This kid is pitty patter runner he’s limited and when he faces a top guy he’lol get whooped again just like Robeisy did.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Lol he ain’t doing ****tt.

This kid is pitty patter runner he’s limited and when he faces a top guy he’lol get whooped again just like Robeisy did.
            Pitty patter runner? Hmmm...not sure I agree with this. Did you see his last fight? He beat a solid veteran in Christopher Diaz pretty convincingly, and he wasn’t running. If Stevenson stays focused, I think he has a future. Of course, time will tell.

Comment

Socarras will get beat by stevenson but Ramirez aint socarras and would whoop stevenson again!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                Pitty patter runner? Hmmm...not sure I agree with this. Did you see his last fight? He beat a solid veteran in Christopher Diaz pretty convincingly, and he wasn’t running. If Stevenson stays focused, I think he has a future. Of course, time will tell.
                stevenson is good and will beat socarras with ease! But Ramirez is the real deal and would beat socarras and stevenson in the same night!

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                  Losing to a Cuban in the Olympics is as good a as a win half the time. Scoring is appallingly corrupt.
                  so now it is because of the scoring?

It is that Cuban are great at Olympian boxing, not the judging.

Comment

Stevenson will be at least a division higher then Robeisy when the time comes.
                    Even during the Olympics (and in many youtube clips), Robeisy always looked like the smaller fighter.

I think he can start at 118lbs for this pro career.

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
                      stevenson is good and will beat socarras with ease! But Ramirez is the real deal and would beat socarras and stevenson in the same night!
                      I think Robeisy’s future, as with all young fighters, remains to be seen. He hasn’t even had his first pro fight yet, and I’ve been disappointed with the professional results of too many Cubans to get ahead of myself. Ramirez’s potential is certainly there; but again, time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                      X