Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rolls wasn’t scared. Was hungry and came to win.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
    kind of like when joshua picked some fat autistic diabetes victim...

and then got kod by him..... 😝😝😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

I like Andrade but he has a habit of making outlandish claims without backing it up. I seriously doubt GGG is afraid to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        ... people who claim otherwise are just GGG haters.

GGG did what was expected. His elite level overcame Rolls’ good level.

But those claiming Rolls was scared and hesitant are just talking shit. Rolls was game, made a fight of it, landed some solid shots to the head and body. Then GGG landed and it was over. But until that moment, Rolls was all in to win it.
        ... Vlad, dear... Rolls was paid $300k, while GGG was paid $15 million...

Comment

dude...it was steve freaking rolls

Comment

Still not as bad as Schwarz... Was Andrade, Canelo, or Charlo available? Where is Derevyanchenko? Who was actually available and willing?

And ranked 81st on Boxrec? Would it have really mattered if it was anyone ranked between 15 and 100? GGG would have went through them in similar manner. And with whom of the top 10 was it actually realistic to get a fight made with?
            Andrade said he was turned down for the fight, so yea he was available

Comment

He went out on his sheild, unlike Khan and Joshua.

Comment

he did put in more effort than Rocky Fielding though.

Comment

I'm a GGG fan but it was a horrible fight. If they pick this level of opponent he can get another 20 KO's but what does it show?

I find myself worrying GGG will either fight Canelo or nobody decent ever again.

Comment

... people who claim otherwise are just GGG haters.

GGG did what was expected. His elite level overcame Rolls’ good level.

But those claiming Rolls was scared and hesitant are just talking shit. Rolls was game, made a fight of it, landed some solid shots to the head and body. Then GGG landed and it was over. But until that moment, Rolls was all in to win it.
                    Rolls was a ****en bum.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      Andrade said he was turned down for the fight, so yea he was available
                      That's what he said. Though who knows if the offer was serious and realistic...

Comment

Working...
                      X