No announcement yet.

''And If U Stupid eNuff Not 2 Support Yo'own, check yoself!''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    i dont care about youtube..this is BOXINGSCENE!!!! and you constantly try to post stupid threads with illiterate wording trying to mock black people...just cut the foolishness and talk boxing
    That's exactly what he does day after day and many times each day. In the few months he has been here he has made Boxing Scene worse. When he isn't mocking black people he is starting threads attacking great boxers Spence, Loma and GGG.

Comment

all these black channels stay talking about Mexicans everydamn day.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        all these black channels stay talking about Mexicans everydamn day.
        Nah. But to be honest, the LDBC TRULY hate Eddie Hearn and Joshua.

Check out all these thugs EVERY DAY for a 3 hour stream calling Whyte a bytch or Fury sucks or AJ skurred or DAZN is a failure. lol. ''Wilder is the GOAT..'' kafkod

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
          This reminds me how the gay people (man who love another man sexually) always stick together, I see nothing wrong with this statement mr thread starter. why do gays have to love other people too if they are gay but others arent gay? At the end of the day it should be their choice but gay people are burning in hell for eternity when they die so that kinda sucks for gays but there is no wrong in choosing, let them burn.
          How in the hell do you know gays are burning in hell for eternity? Maybe when someone dies gay or not that is the end of them. Maybe they don't go to heaven or hell but just rot where they were buried.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            Nah. But to be honest, the LDBC TRULY hate Eddie Hearn and Joshua.

Check out all these thugs EVERY DAY for a 3 hour stream calling Whyte a bytch or Fury sucks or AJ skurred or DAZN is a failure. lol. ''Wilder is the GOAT..'' kafkod

I dont watch any of their ****, I just know from the times I gave all these lames channels a chance. They are a bunch of dudes with no life on welfare lmfao talking boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              How in the hell do you know gays are burning in hell for eternity? Maybe when someone dies gay or not that is the end of them. Maybe they don't go to heaven or hell but just rot where they were buried.
              Or maybe u are gay too.

yes. yes you are. don't talk to me either.

Comment

We hear this all the time.

So what are these instances? When? What are some actual examples for theory?
                Have you not been paying attention for the past 5 years or so?

Steve Kim's obvious agenda is one example of bias from the media.

Precise Presenter on YouTube would be one example of biased analysis from "fans."

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Have you not been paying attention for the past 5 years or so?

Steve Kim's obvious agenda is one example of bias from the media.

Precise Presenter on YouTube would be one example of biased analysis from "fans."
                  Steve Kim may have been right all along. It's crazy how things unfold. His initial rage against the machine is the same recipe as to how LDBC channels spread propaganda against British boxing..

Comment

Steve Kim may have been right all along. It's crazy how things unfold. His initial rage against the machine is the same recipe as to how LDBC channels spread propaganda against British boxing..
                    Oh, so you did know about Steve Kim's antics then?

Why did you act dumb and pretend like you needed proof of bias against minority boxers? When you were already well aware of one of the main perpetrators?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Oh, so you did know about Steve Kim's antics then?

Why did you act dumb and pretend like you needed proof of bias against minority boxers? When you were already well aware of one of the main perpetrators?
                      Again, that’s too generalized. If YOU know, site istances. I don’t even know what you mean “proof of bias against minority boxers?” Give an instance.

Comment

Working...
                      X