No announcement yet.

Is Boxing in Australia dead?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
    No. Not after Saturaday night it won't be. AND NEW!

The sad thing is that most aussies dont even know that the fight is on.

And if Geale some how managed to win they wouldnt even care.

Comment

This forum shouldn't even be running still, no one posts in it.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
        I only just found the Aussie section. Prepare to be bombarded with boxing talk lol.
        One question.... What the actual fu@k is the go with foxtel? What is like 16 sport channels but the only boxing it shows is classic stuff....(which is all good) and nothing else. When I signed up nearly a year ago I figured there would be all the show time/hbo fights on it.... But no, fu@k all! We do it hard when it comes to being a fan of boxing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
          Dont be like that, us aussies need some sort of hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
            I only just found the Aussie section. Prepare to be bombarded with boxing talk lol.
            One question.... What the actual fu@k is the go with foxtel? What is like 16 sport channels but the only boxing it shows is classic stuff....(which is all good) and nothing else. When I signed up nearly a year ago I figured there would be all the show time/hbo fights on it.... But no, fu@k all! We do it hard when it comes to being a fan of boxing!!!
            Foxtel are a joke, when it comes to boxing, it's been that way ever since Mundine started fighting on Main Event, Suddenly every fight live from the US is PPV from that moment on.

I remember watching Kostya fight Hurtado on regular Fox Sports in 98' full HBO coverage and all.

Comment

Working...
            X