Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Majority of Democrats believe Christianity and other religions as violent as Islam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Well have u seen a gay guy in America being burned to death or thrown off the roof lately?

Stooped sunspace
    I've seen news as to gay people being murdered, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Were you alive during the inquisition or are you alive now?
      Now, and now is pretty bad, too. This whole holy war Bush launched around the globe still hasn't ended:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/2921345.stm

Comment

Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
        As a gay man, where would you rather live?

I'm asking for shit's and giggles.

A majority Christian country?

Or a majority Muslim country?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          That's why I deemed demorats to be really stooped

Islam is Christianity 2.0

Christianity has evolve to accept gays, and women to lead

While Islam is still cutting Infidels heads and throwing gays off roofs
          People evolved, not Christianity.

The difference between an oppressed radical islam state and a free western society isn't the religion they follow, its which morals and laws they've decided to cherrypick to suit their current values and agendas.

We decided its ok to be gay and to have a women in charge, christianity still says its wrong but we decided to ignore that. The "thou shall not steal" part we kept.

You could just as easily bring in a bunch of horrific, oppressive, prejudice laws and justify it with Christian teachings.

Comment

All religion is useless, IMO, and it only exists to comfort people who can't accept the reality, and finality of death.

Anyway, though, to try and draw a false equivalency between "all religions being equally violent" is lib-tarded nonsense, and virtue signaling (see! I'm not like those evil racist Whites! I'm a GOOD TOLERANT WHITE!)

Islam is CLEARLY responsible for far more violence than any other religion, and it's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
              Ur really acting stoopid to compare christians to islam in gay treatment

Thats the reason why ur here in america and not in saudi bcoz as a gay ***soker u feel safe here

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                People evolved, not Christianity.

The difference between an oppressed radical islam state and a free western society isn't the religion they follow, its which morals and laws they've decided to cherrypick to suit their current values and agendas.

We decided its ok to be gay and to have a women in charge, christianity still says its wrong but we decided to ignore that. The "thou shall not steal" part we kept.

You could just as easily bring in a bunch of horrific, oppressive, prejudice laws and justify it with Christian teachings.
                Who are u refering to "we"
                Dont tell me atheist in the usa because sheet ur numbers in the usa is around 3% dummy

Changes to US laws is base on christians becoming soft
                Christians becoming sorry asses, accepting gays, and letting muzis fok their arses

When u have a foking 70% christians in the country and say christians are not the ones that shaped the country is foking stoopid

Comment

I think the best, most free countries are the most secular ones.

Comparing religions is like comparing cancers. Some are definitely worse than others. But none are good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    I think the best, most free countries are the most secular ones.

Comparing religions is like comparing cancers. Some are definitely worse than others. But none are good.
                    Majority christian countries mostly have freedom of religion
                    Other countries with different religion has some restriction on how u can practice ur religion if isnt like theirs

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      As a gay man, where would you rather live?

I'm asking for shit's and giggles.

A majority Christian country?

Or a majority Muslim country?
                      If I were a gay man, I'd be wary of both.

Comment

Working...
                      X