Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"future p4p king" Lomachenko vs "El Chacal" Rigondeaux @126lbs/9 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "future p4p king" Lomachenko vs "El Chacal" Rigondeaux @126lbs/9 Stone: Who wins?

I forsee a tactical battle, both are world class talents and fundamentally sound, with solid defense. I give Rigo the edge defensively and with ring IQ, I give the offensive nod to Lomachenko with a slightly more rich punch and combination repertoire. Either way neither fighter should be rated less or slighted for losing to the other, Vasyl is the future p4p king and possibly the most complete fighter across divisions, but Rigo is a phenom, a legend, and a defensive mastermind. Thoughts?
    RiGODeaux by KO/TKO
    4.41%
    Lomachenko by KO/TKO
    19.12%
    RiGODeaux by UD/MD/SD
    38.97%
    Lomachenko by UD/MD/SD
    34.56%
    Draw
    2.94%

The poll is expired.

who the hell calls lomchikco the future p4p king??he lost to a cement footed part time shovel salesman

Comment

btw this is rigo donaire all over again

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        btw this is rigo donaire all over again
        Rigo could win, but it definitely wouldn't be one sided, it would be a very close fight until the end.

Comment

I think the way they both fight actually plays into Lomachenko's strengths moreso than Rigo's.

Comment

btw theres no chance this fight happens, i mean isnt loma with top skank??and rigo is rumored to be on the verge of signing with haymon,not only is arum sueing haymon for 100 million but he also had a bitter falling out with rigo when he left top skank so theres no way bob arum the greedy puppet will let rigo make money off of beating his "future" star

Comment

Loma by hard fought decision.

Comment

who the hell calls lomchikco the future p4p king??he lost to a cement footed part time shovel salesman
                Lmao that's a new one got rigo all day

Comment

He lost to a vet in his second fight, that could have gone either way.

Comment

You're just mad he embarrassed your boy Russell Jr. Lomachenko is the most talented guy in boxing right now, and it takes someone dumb enough to be a fan of Broner to not realize that.

Comment

Working...
                    X