Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is floyd success due to the culture he appeals to, lack of intellect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is nothing racist about this thread, he is talking about a social issue, he isn't throwing racial slurs, or baiting.

People have gotten so PC, it's why the urban area is how it is, instead of discipline and taking responsibility they have to play victim.

Its sad, even George Foreman and Larry Holmes and Joe Frazier commented on the youth today, back in their day they never got handouts and that is why they were so brave and tough in the ring, they fought, and worked hard to be a champion they didn't have the internet, welfare, or handouts, because back in those days a man was considered a ***** if he couldn't take care of his family or took a handout.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      He is a racist scum bag who falls just short of being blatant. Just put him on your ignore list.
      Aren't you.....a broner fan?

Comment

• They admired honorable things back then, this is an old school black brother from the hood and he was getting slammed and called a sell out and uncle tom for criticizing Floyd and big upping Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post
          How have these piece of chit racists not been banned yet. Race baiting is ok in nsb now? I don't even think ip banning is good enough anymore.
          let you talk about mexicans and you get banned yet these clowns say whatever they want and are here everyday,i probably get banned for this post thats how petty they are on bs these days

Comment

• now this is just blatant racism....so floyd is not allowed to have fans?

Comment

• I see the point you are trying to make but I think its just more so controversy than anything. Compare Floyd's character (because thats what i think all this is from him is a character) to wrestlers (which oddly he likes to do)

Stone cold Steve Austin was just as brash and just as rude as Floyd can be from time to time. He was loved by a much larger audience than just the urban core.

Same with The Rock.

Also I do think this comparison fits because everytime Floyd has been seen acting up a camera is around so he is going to put on a show.

I would Sum it up to controversy sells. Floyd was not nearly as popular when he was humble in his post fights and destroying people in the lower weights. The De La Hoya fight put his mouth on display. "Money Mayweather" is indeed a character.

Comment

• Originally posted by RapidFire_Royce View Post
                I see the point you are trying to make but I think its just more so controversy than anything. Compare Floyd's character (because thats what i think all this is from him is a character) to wrestlers (which oddly he likes to do)

Stone cold Steve Austin was just as brash and just as rude as Floyd can be from time to time. He was loved by a much larger audience than just the urban core.

Same with The Rock.

Also I do think this comparison fits because everytime Floyd has been seen acting up a camera is around so he is going to put on a show.

I would Sum it up to controversy sells. Floyd was not nearly as popular when he was humble in his post fights and destroying people in the lower weights. The De La Hoya fight put his mouth on display. "Money Mayweather" is indeed a character.
                great post....floyd sells an image to get peoples attention and it works

Comment

• Originally posted by RapidFire_Royce View Post
                  I see the point you are trying to make but I think its just more so controversy than anything. Compare Floyd's character (because thats what i think all this is from him is a character) to wrestlers (which oddly he likes to do)

Same with The Rock.

The only difference is Floyd doesn't come off secure, masculine or bad ass, his personality is of an insecure, whiney cry baby, always *****ing about something.

This is something that the flom0 fans do not get since evertything with them is race based, they think people hate Floyd because of his race which is BS, they just see him as an insecure, arrogant, weakling ducker.

Floyd is just unlikeable to older male boxing fans, me my favorite fighters are Roberto Duran, Mike Tyson, James Toney, George Foreman, Tommy Hearns, Marvin Hagler, etc. those type of guys.

Pacquiao comes across as a soft spoken confident warrior, he had a horrible life but smiles about it, his life growing u was actually 10000 times worse than Floyds, yet he never *****es.

That is the difference society expects men to act like men not like whiney females always pointing fingers like why pacquiao get love but Floyd dont? yall racists hating on a brother!

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    The only difference is Floyd doesn't come off secure, masculine or bad ass, his personality is of an insecure, whiney cry baby, always *****ing about something.

This is something that the flom0 fans do not get since evertything with them is race based, they think people hate Floyd because of his race which is BS, they just see him as an insecure, arrogant, weakling ducker.

Floyd is just unlikeable to older male boxing fans, me my favorite fighters are Roberto Duran, Mike Tyson, James Toney, George Foreman, Tommy Hearns, Marvin Hagler, etc. those type of guys.

Pacquiao comes across as a soft spoken confident warrior, he had a horrible life but smiles about it, his life growing u was actually 10000 times worse than Floyds, yet he never *****es.

That is the difference society expects men to act like men not like whiney females always pointing fingers like why pacquiao get love but Floyd dont? yall racists hating on a brother!
                    Pac's so confident that he needs catchweight and refuses to be blood tested.

Comment

• Seriously how come racist and ******ed threads like that, full of alts backing the TS is allowed on this site ?

Btw I'm a white canadian, an actuary, and a floyd fan. Nothing related to what the TS is saying

Comment

Working...
                      X