• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
    You have great taste my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
      Even tho I'd pick ggg to win by a wide margin in this fight, I refuse to underestimate Molina's chances in any fight after seeing him beat in my opinion: *Kirkland, *Lara (who just like ggg has an impresive amatuer resume and is one of the most under rated jr middleweights), *Chavez Jr (2X). He is like the modern day Bernard Hopkins who just continues to get screwed over in each big fight that he is in. I pick GGG to win 7 rounds out of 5.
      I see GGG winning but you have to give credit to Molina for trying to get this fight. That dude really is a warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        Where is the source to this, also, I'm not sure Golovkin would be willing to move down for Molina. It's not that Molina isn't credible because he certainty is, but Molina getting robbed against Lara and Kirkland doesn't help the situation, Molina doesn't have much to offer. I'd LOVE the fight though.
        Molina said he'd fight him anywhere between 154 and 160

Source: http://www.***************.net/2012/11/molina-offers-to-fill-gap-opposite.html

Comment

Originally posted by JuanRakan View Post
          I see GGG winning but you have to give credit to Molina for trying to get this fight. That dude really is a warrior.
          I am giving him so much credit and he deserves every bit of it. Official verdicts don't mean $h!t to me just how well you perform is what counts.

Hopkins: was the underdog vs Trinidad, Pavlik, Tarver, Wright and he beat all of them pretty easily.

Molina: was an overwhelming underdog in his fights with Chavez, Kirkland, and Lara and he performed very well in those fights.

VS GGG I don't think there is any advantage that Molina has on paper other than the fact that he perfoms well when he is the underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            Where is the source to this, also, I'm not sure Golovkin would be willing to move down for Molina. It's not that Molina isn't credible because he certainty is, but Molina getting robbed against Lara and Kirkland doesn't help the situation, Molina doesn't have much to offer. I'd LOVE the fight though.
            molina would move up to 160 to challenge for golovkin's titles. i met carlos molina at fnf's fonfara/johnson, and even back then he said his people offered golovkin a fight to step in for pirog (before proksa was announced). at this stage, with the record on paper he's got already, i think he just wants to fight the best around him. obviously if he doesn't get a shot at any of the top fighters, he's stuck fighting cans. i wish he'd be more active though, try and rack up some wins to make his record look a bit better on paper. he's not about that though, haha.

Comment

Molina derails the GGG hype train.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Golovkin-Molina.

It would be interesting to see if GGG can get solve Molina's defense.

Comment

Molina's the man. Nobody wants it with GGG, but Molina would step right in that's what I'm talking about. Of course HBO ain't having it though, they're not about to put Molina on after having some pretty non-eventfull fights the last couple of weeks I doubt they're going to ok him as an opponent.

Comment

The only way that Molina gets a shot at a top guy is by fighting somebody that nobody wants to fight.

Ballsy fight to take by both guys this should be interesting.

Comment

This is probably the only Molina fight I would be willing to watch.

Imagine a Molina vs Wolak fight? Straight NyQuil.

Comment

Working...
                      X