Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you watch more boxing or ufc?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really tried getting into mma, but its just so damn sloppy. 89% of the time the 'fighters' r rolling on the ground with eachother. the other 11% of the time they look like 8th graders at the school flag pole swinging wildly, with almost zero skill at all; And if theres a ko, more than likely it was a wild lucky shot; and dont even get me started with how winded these 'fighters' look after throwing a few shots and staring at each other, smh. And if their on the ground, usually the stronger 'fighter' has their way with the weaker.

when youtube 'fighters' like kimbo can come out the wood works and compete in a championship fight, u kno somethings wrong with the 'sport'.

i take boxing over any combat sport, hands down, but i would definitly put kickboxing, muy thai, and other specific skilled combat sports over mma.

thats y u c so many weekend warriors in mma, bc it really usually boils down to luck and strength, instead of skill and tactics.

im a boxer, and i used to train at a predominatly mma gym, and i used to always spar (full mma, not just stand-up) with the mma guys and i would easily avoid they're take downs and dominate with my hands, not even going 100%.
    and im not even talking only weekend warriors, im talking black belt jujistsus and full time mma fighters, who compete

it is just way to sloppy, and most of these guys never truly develope their skills, either bc they already think they're the shyt, or bc they focus on to much at once; And when i watch these big pro mma fights , i typically c the same, smh.

boxing ftw
    Last edited by MartialBoxing; 09-21-2011, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X