Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali proved tonight how great Lennox Lewis is.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YouAintaKilla View Post
    Younger does not always mean better, especially for the the K brothers who have always been strategic fighters and who solidified their strategy in the later years

With that said, Lennox was losing on the scorecards and refused a rematch. That is a fact.
    Somehow I doubt that Adamek or Sosnowski would have went over 10 rounds with a younger Vitali.

Comment

To this day I will never know how vitali didn't go down when Lewis landed that monstrous right uppercut on him, vitali has one serious chin!!

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        Lewis cut his face with the crease of the glove, then retired at a young age

Every single credible boxing authority had vitali well ahead on the cards

LL K.O 'd by 2 not even top 200 bums

vitali never even dropped
        37 is young now??

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ukrainian View Post
          Unexpirienced Vitaly kicked Lennox Lewis' gay ass. That's a fact.
          Unexperienced at 31......

Try this for a fact....Lennox Lewis TKO Round 6 Vitali Klitschko

Comment

Originally Posted by -KPB-
            So we both agree that Lennox abused him bad...thats a start.....

Why rematch a guy who had his a vagina created on his face by his punches.......it doesnt make sense.....

We should applaud 37 year olds who feel they cant give anymore to this great sport....instead, guys like you, just for your own personal fun, want these guys to continue boxing , eventhough they dont feel they can fight at their best level........
            Originally posted by Ea$y Money View Post
            Almost every 'expert' predicted Iron Mike would destroy Lewis but, apart from perhaps the first three minutes of the bout, it finished as one of Lewis's easier paydays.

'The thing about that fight is that the world still hasn't seen the best of me.
            I only hit him with two combinations, which were the right hand, the jab and the right uppercut, and I've got an arsenal that I can unleash at any given moment.'

So after the Tyson fight, he says the world hasn't seen the best of him, but then he feels like he can't give anymore to the sport?

KPB, where'd you go?

Comment

Lennox Lewis is a coward - he never gave a rematches he promised to Vitaly AND Mercer.

If Rahman and McCall did the same thing (not giving rematches to Lewis), Lennox would have had two unavanged KTFO losses from two jorneymen is his resume.

Not to mention the fact that both Rahman and McCall beat Lewis much clearlier than he "beat" Vitaly and Mercer.
              Last edited by Big Ukrainian; 09-10-2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

lewis should haven given vitali a remacht, definitely! but in the first fight lewis won fair and square just deal with it. it was a close fight with big vit landing more punches but lewis landing the harder ones.

Comment

See my sig.

Comment

I hate limeys, but Lennox was a man, can't say much more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
                      Unexperienced at 31......

Try this for a fact....Lennox Lewis TKO Round 6 Vitali Klitschko

Comment

Working...
                      X