• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slugger_P4P View Post
    Live on Sky Sports next Saturday 10pm
    Where did you see that?

I just checked the schedule here

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12947,00.html

It says they will be showing it on July 18th, the fight takes place on June 20th. Looks like sky are just going to be replaying it.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshPrince View Post
      How much bigger is Sky Sports than Setanta?
      Sky sports is funded by one of the richest and media powerful man in the world - Rupert Murdoch

and

Setanta is funded by the IRA

Comment

Originally posted by Ron.. View Post
        Where did you see that?

I just checked the schedule here

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12947,00.html

It says they will be showing it on July 18th, the fight takes place on June 20th. Looks like sky are just going to be replaying it.
        It said tonight on their live broadcast of Friday fight night that they are showing it live.

Comment

Originally posted by beecherhq View Post
          It said tonight on their live broadcast of Friday fight night that they are showing it live.
          Thanks.

Good news. I wasnt sure if sky would ever show another Wlad fight after the Ibragimov disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by beecherhq View Post
            Sky sports is funded by one of the richest and media powerful man in the world - Rupert Murdoch

and

Setanta is funded by the IRA
            I'm talking about in terms of how many people have Sky Sports compared to Setanta.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshPrince View Post
              I'm talking about in terms of how many people have Sky Sports compared to Setanta.
              I think a lot more people will have sky sports. Sky is like Cable in america where you pay for basic Sky and then sky sports is an add on. I'm not sure how much it costs to have sky sports on your basic sky but i think its pretty cheaper than setanta which is around £10 a month.

Sky sports will have more customers just for the basic fact that they show a lot more Premiership football than Setanta on top of having the best games aswell.

Comment

What the FUCK?! Just because Haye's not fighting, they won't show it...? Even though they showed the Rahman fight. Pieces of ****.

Comment

hopefully this is a start for Sky showing big live fights again now. Hopefully they start picking up all the big fights and show them live again.

Comment

Comment

Not happy this fight isn't on Setanta. What bloody use are they if I have to get in Sky Sports? I'd rather watch any Waldo or Vitaly fight than Clottey vs Cotto, two guys I care zip about. Sort it out Setanta!

Comment

Working...
                      X