No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs. Urijah Faber

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vs.

Lol, you gotta be out of your freakin mind to think Lesnar can beat Klitschko...So I guess GOLD DUST or JOHN CENA can beat a boxer since they can beat LEsnar in wrestling jajajajaja

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar DeLaHoya View Post
      Faber had a tough time against Mike Brown who is a boxer, and Mayweather is obviously more renowned...I say Mayweather by TKO in the 1st Round
      Faber lost to Mike Brown the 1st time by chance. He went for a back elbow and got caught. The second time Faber lost to Mike Brown because he broke his right hand on Mike Brown's head in the first round, then broke his left hand on Mike Brown's head in the 4th. He was fighting with TWO broken hands. Last time I checked, thats all the hands you have. So of course he would like like he was struggling

Any heavy weight in boxing can go into UFC and be a champ, imagine if WLAD or VITALI went in there...**** man, they'd eat everyones children
      Vitali was a kickboxer. Of course he can become champion. Put Haye or Arreola in there with Lesnar(who I dont even like) and lets see how long they last. I see Lesnar by tko in 00:35 in the 1st.

With that said. Urijah Faber completely dominates Floyd in a MMA fight.

Comment

Vs.

Lol, you gotta be out of your freakin mind to think Lesnar can beat Klitschko...So I guess GOLD DUST or JOHN CENA can beat a boxer since they can beat LEsnar in wrestling jajajajaja
        Lol, looks like Lesnar wins.

Comment

Say what you want about Mercer/Sylvia.

Sylvia is a fat, sluggish heavyweight. He was stupid trying throw lazy shots and got Ko'd. It would have happened to almost anyone dumb enough to do that.

It doesn't apply to MMA as a whole.

Urijah Faber takes him down and buzzsaws through him with strikes or a choke in the first round

Comment

Vs.

No wonder you're in the ****ing red. As much as I hate Lesnar, he is a legitimate wreslter with NCAA credentials.

He take him down easily and drops his lunchbox fists on his face

Comment

Any heavy weight in boxing can go into UFC and be a champ, imagine if WLAD or VITALI went in there...**** man, they'd eat everyones children
              Stupidest post in the history of this forum.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

The thing is if you actually watched the Faber-Brown match, he had a tough time against a guy whos primary skills is BOXING. Boxers are better fighters
                Brown is a wrestler out of Maine who lives at thhe ATT-East school. Howard Davis Jr. is the Boxing coach there.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
                  [IMG]http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/*****-please-even-a-7-year-old-can-see-youre-full-of-****-demotivational-poster.jpg[/IMG]
                  laughed my ass off. good one
                  Originally posted by Cadillac Man View Post
                  Lesnar is slower than a sloth. If any clown thinks just cuz Lesnar is a wrestler he'd own Wlad is a MORON. In a Boxing ring Wlad would own Lesnar. In a cage Lesnar might win but Wlad would have a chance unlike Lesnar in a ring.
                  have you seen lesnar fight? obviously not cause he is one of the quickest heavyweights out there. oh yeah, and in the cage lesnar would f-5 your boy wlad.

Originally posted by Don Corleone View Post
                  Excuse me for a second but...you're a fuc*ing idiot. A hardcore boxing fan and most likely an MMA hater who hides in this section and creates stupid threads like these. Like Jackups said, just because Mercer beat an MMA fighter who fought stupidly like Sylvia doesn't mean any heavyweight boxer can step into MMA and do the same. You have no idea how much training and hard-work you need to compete against the top guys in MMA and the skills to perform. But Sylvia isn't a top guy anymore and IMO never beat anyone that "great". He was just in the UFC at the right time when the heavyweight division wasn't that good. Your idea of MMA is probably just a stand-up boxing match with less padding on the gloves. However, nothing could be further from the truth.

Faber vs. Mayweather in a boxing match= Mayweather
                  Faber vs. Mayweather in an MMA match= Faber

This thread should've ended a long time ago. It's idiots like the thread starter that continue this MMA vs. Boxing feud and always have to compare boxing's best with MMA's best but they don't realize that both boxing and MMA are two distinct sports with distinct rules and different fighters that fight differently.
                  well put. i dont get it, why the constant stupid threads comparing these two sports. the funny thing is, is that its always a boxing fan/poster that is behind this crap. i say stay in nsb section and post the nonsense over there.

Comment

This dude's an alt troll.

You guys are just contributing to his bate thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X