Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: An Illusion Has Been Created That I Can't Take a Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are quick to call a fighter chinny and Idk if that's the case with Jacobs. The problem is, that he put himself in those situations (to get dropped/KO'ed) when he shouldn't had to.

Comment

Its an illusion tho

I think its clear hes a bit chinny if Mora hurts u, n really it aint much about what ur chin can take, only boxer that wasnt chinny was JCCsr, but more of its dropping ur guard, everybody chinny in the right spot except for JCCsr
      Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 03-17-2017, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post

Its an illusion tho
        Mikey got put down from an arm punch from Martinez...post a pic of that

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          People are quick to call a fighter chinny and Idk if that's the case with Jacobs. The problem is, that he put himself in those situations (to get dropped/KO'ed) when he shouldn't had to.
          It's boxing man.

He ran in to finish of a guy and got caught....he got up and stopped him.

When Trinidad does it he's a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Mikey got put down from an arm punch from Martinez...post a pic of that
            Cause it aint about Mikeys chinny chin

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              Cause it aint about Mikeys chinny chin
              You can't call one guy chinny and ride with a chinny fighter at the same time.

It's hypocritical.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                You can't call one guy chinny and ride with a chinny fighter at the same time.

It's hypocritical.
                Thats the thing i dont ride no man like you, im a boxing fan not a cheerleader, i call it how it is, so what if Mikeys chinny n im fan of him lol

Im also a Jacobs fan n hes been knocked the F-out to sleep, he was dropped by middleweight Mora he was caught in the chin n couldnt handle it

Comment

when you been dropped by light punching Mora sorry that ain't no illusion. Your chin and ability to take a punch is suspect

Comment

his chin is an illusion, it looks like it's there but it really isn't

Comment

You learn from your mistakes, you learn to tuck, that's why i'm not counting his chin as weak. We'll see tomorrow though but if he gets dropped it's no shame he's fighting a fighter known for dropping people. Good luck to both men.

Comment

Working...
                      X