Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia more polished than Lucas lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also remember you riding garcias nuts after he knocked out khan I guess you got some new nuts to suck on.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      I actually thought Morales won the 1st fight...
      Lol now I've heard it all!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        I agree, Danny throws punches that make me scratch my head. Try that against Lucas. See how it works out for ya
        That awkward slow looping right hand had me laughing all night, and confused as to why Judah wasn't countering it.

It was almost like he was confused by how sloppy and slow it was, and couldn't stop laughing at it himself.

Comment

That awkward slow looping right hand had me laughing all night, and confused as to why Judah wasn't countering it.

It was almost like he was confused by how sloppy and slow it was, and couldn't stop laughing at it himself.
          His body shots too. He is so open to be countered, I'm shocked it took Judah so long to do it. Lucas stops him, I have no doubts about that. Nothing against Danny, I like him and think he's fun to watch, but I don't see anyway be beats Lucas.

Comment

a subtle nuance to the great garcia's fight game.

had to of been, i was laughing my butt off at that, too.

Comment

If Lucas fights smart he will win. if he decides to stay in there and trade with Danny than that could be trouble.

Comment

funny to see garcia beat judah more decisively than matthysse yet he is being criticzed for it while lucas gets praised for getting robbed by judah and alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                  I also remember you riding garcias nuts after he knocked out khan I guess you got some new nuts to suck on.

By riding his nuts you mean giving him praise for beating a guy I can not stomach?
                  I'm absolutely glad he smashed that China chin.

Nothing new btw I've been on the Matthysse bandwagon for years.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    funny to see garcia beat judah more decisively than matthysse yet he is being criticzed for it while lucas gets praised for getting robbed by judah and alexander.

Lucas fought a better, younger version and he sure as hell wasn't buzzed and outboxed like Garcia was. He also showed he could adapt unlike Garcia and he had Zab in full survival mode, the only one I seen hoping for that final bell was Garcia.

Garcia is a dud, Lucas will knock him back to Legoland.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Lucas fought a better, younger version and he sure as hell wasn't buzzed and outboxed like Garcia was. He also showed he could adapt unlike Garcia and he had Zab in full survival mode, the only one I seen hoping for that final bell was Garcia.

Garcia is a dud, Lucas will knock him back to Legoland.
                      danny won atleast 9 rounds against zab did lucas win ateleast 9 rounds?but that doesn't matter because he was buzzed right?so i guess all the work rigo did in the donaire fight doesn't count that much either because donaire dropped him right.

for lucas to had dropped zab and had him in full survival mode that fight was damn close so i don't know how much that says about lucas.
                      outboxed by zab?danny was out boxed by zab?aiight if you say so but if i can win atleast 9 rounds while getting out boxed i wouldn't be mad.

this doesn't mean that i think danny would beat lucas but i now do believe that this is a toss up fight because lucas himself is no world beater lets see what happends with this peterson fight

Comment

Working...
                      X