No announcement yet.

Woman calls police to report a dog sexually assaulting her dog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Woman calls police to report a dog sexually assaulting her dog

they need to make it a law to fine people who calls 9-11 for shiiet like this. whites are getting way too comfortable calling the cops for small shiiet.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      they need to make it a law to fine people who calls 9-11 for shiiet like this. whites are getting way too comfortable calling the cops for small shiiet.
      I don't see how this has anything to do race. Sounds like dude is an irresponsible dog owner letting his dog do whatever because, "He sees other dogs do it everyday" .. dudes the aggressive one. If anything is racial it's the "bbq becky"....she is said "dog park tyrone" she would get death threats.

Not everything is racial, some people don't like confrontation. I had people of other races call the cops for things as simple as littering and a parking lot dispute.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        I don't see how this has anything to do race. Sounds like dude is an irresponsible dog owner letting his dog do whatever because, "He sees other dogs do it everyday" .. dudes the aggressive one. If anything is racial it's the "bbq becky"....she is said "dog park tyrone" she would get death threats.

Not everything is racial, some people don't like confrontation. I had people of other races call the cops for things as simple as littering and a parking lot dispute.
        I like your posts Lopez but I gotta disagree with you here. For 1 as an owner of a AKC un-spaded female dog, I avoid dog parks and other male un-neutered dogs. 2 reasons, main reason; I dont want to have mutts. 2nd reason, female dogs tend to get aggressive when theyre not in heat with male dogs and attack. People get crazy over their dogs so its best to avoid silly confrontations/dilemmas like this.

As for race, who knows the woman could have been just intimidated because it was a man not necessarily because hes black. But either way, 49% of the population is male, if anything this women needs to be more mature because she cant call the cops for every male that confronts her.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          I like your posts Lopez but I gotta disagree with you here. For 1 as an owner of a AKC un-spaded female dog, I avoid dog parks and other male un-neutered dogs. 2 reasons, main reason; I dont want to have mutts. 2nd reason, female dogs tend to get aggressive when theyre not in heat with male dogs and attack. People get crazy over their dogs so its best to avoid silly confrontations/dilemmas like this.

As for race, who knows the woman could have been just intimidated because it was a man not necessarily because hes black. But either way, 49% of the population is male, if anything this women needs to be more mature because she cant call the cops for every male that confronts her.
          Noooo I'm not saying the lady isn't weird asf. She may be to emotional unstable for the world. I'm ONLY saying i don't think she called because he was black. I mean she didn't call because the dogs was fcking. Sounds like dude wont shut the **** up. She said "verbally harassing" Look at him. He's mean to the other lady for no reason

Dude wouldn't shut the **** up. I think she would have called if he was white too.

Im not saying it doesn't happen.of course white people do call because of race. I'm ONLY talking about THIS video
          Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 02-28-2019, 01:57 PM.

Comment

if i was a cop ill pull up and shoot this white hoe quicker than Tamir Rice got blown away. wasting my mofckin time with this nonsense.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                WORD! How do you not get in trouble for fake calls..smmfh

Comment

Working...
                X