Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Starts Campaign To End Global Criminalization Of H0mosexuality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he doesn't do things like this, he's called a bigot.
    If he does things like this, he's using 'bigot tricks'.
    Some people are too emotionally immature to just admit it's something that needed to happen. Nothing special. Nothing that should bring about debate, but it somehow does.

Comment

Fucc LGBT. Your sexuality shouldn't be put on display, what you are saying when you say "I am gay" is that you like cawk in your mouth and ass. I DON'T NEED TO HEAR THAT!!! Nor do children!!!

If I go in front of a classroom of children and say "I am straight", I'd need to explain what that is. "So children, that means I like to stick my p3nis inside a woman's vagina!" AGAIN, NO-ONE'S BUSINESS!!! Inappropriate discussion.

The problem with LGBT is that it is a sexual/mental disorder. Tolerance and PROMOTION and BRAINWASHING of children are completely different things. I have learned to loathe LGBT "people", I say fucc 'em all. *spits*

I hope Africa and Islamic countries don't listen to the devil west, fight and die for your countries before it is destroyed from within with the promotion of h0mo filth.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Tait View Post
        Fucc LGBT. Your sexuality shouldn't be put on display, what you are saying when you say "I am gay" is that you like cawk in your mouth and ass. I DON'T NEED TO HEAR THAT!!! Nor do children!!!

If I go in front of a classroom of children and say "I am straight", I'd need to explain what that is. "So children, that means I like to stick my p3nis inside a woman's vagina!" AGAIN, NO-ONE'S BUSINESS!!! Inappropriate discussion.

The problem with LGBT is that it is a sexual/mental disorder. Tolerance and PROMOTION and BRAINWASHING of children are completely different things. I have learned to loathe LGBT "people", I say fucc 'em all. *spits*

I hope Africa and Islamic countries don't listen to the devil west, fight and die for your countries before it is destroyed from within with the promotion of h0mo filth.

Decriminalization is not promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Decriminalization is not promotion.
          No but you give them an inch, they help destroy civilisation

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Tait View Post
            No but you give them an inch, they help destroy civilisation
            So you support putting people in jail and even executing them for being gay?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              So you support putting people in jail and even executing them for being gay?
              Rather not say

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                election time must be coming up
                Trump was pro gay, long before politics Larry...

Comment

Why are you gay

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post

Jesus H Christ

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      election time must be coming up
                      Say word

Comment

Working...
                      X