Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman calls out Manny Pacquiao again: “Pacman sign the contract already!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight, I made a thread here immediately after Thurman's fight that this fight gets made. Possibly for April or June.

Comment

Bet he won't carry the same tune when Spence or Crawford's names come up.

Still hasn't re-matched Porter, as well.

I'd rather Manny retire, but if Thurman looks as bad as he did last fight, I wouldn't mind seeing it. Of course, Thurman has more room to improve and break the rust, and I wouldn't want to see old Pacquiao against that kind of Thurman.

Comment

You cant judge 100% a fighter from their last fight. People judged Tyson fury too much from his fights before wilder. BUt as a champion you can time it just right depending on your opponent. When Thurman knows hes fighting Pac he will be closer to what he knows he should be.
        SO Thurman is still cherry picking Pac. Don't begrudge Pac picking Thurman after Thurman has a bad performance, give Pac that at least at this stage of Pacs career. Thurman has all the advantages, youth, less mileage on clock, naturally bigger than Pac

Comment

Hopefully it gets made, yea Pacquiao is a bit past his prime but i think he has a good chance to win

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
            I'm not surprised that Thurman would want that fight. He has all the physical advantages. Bigger, stronger, youth, endurance and maybe speed. Pac might be dangerous but Thurman is a smart and strong fighter. ...And yes, Thurman wants that money and name on his record.
            Thurman runs faster than Broner. He will touch midget Pac the way Floyd did for a boring unanimous decision!?

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
              I don't think Pac has any choice unless he and Floyd really have a secret agreement going on.
              Pac can retire, of course, if Floyd does not come back to fight him.
              Pay Maidana $3M vs Pacman $10M

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
                It seems Thurman really wants to fight Pac for the highest payday of his career and is only waiting for Pacquiao to accept the fight. Hope pac doesn’t shy away and fights thurman.

https://youtu.be/iq2rQMMgwXI

That's a good fight for Pacquiao despite the fact that Thurman is mobile. Thurman can be hurt so not much of a problem. Pacquiao should stay away from Spence if he stil wants a career as a boxer though.

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
                  Pay Maidana $3M vs Pacman $10M
                  Yes, Pac can beat another common opponent more dominant than floyd. Then call it a day

Comment

Funny how people say Thurman looks like his skill have diminished a lot and yet during the first 6 rounds into the 7th when Thurman got hurt everyone was saying how impressive he was looking in that fight...Then as soon as he gets hurt, "Oh, he looked like sch1tt in that fight", even though he recovered and came back to win the last part of the fight too.

Pacquiao can be trouble for any of the top fighters but Thurman is a much more difficult task than Broner. You fanboys musta forgot that Broner is mediocre.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
                      It seems Thurman really wants to fight Pac for the highest payday of his career and is only waiting for Pacquiao to accept the fight. Hope pac doesn’t shy away and fights thurman.

https://youtu.be/iq2rQMMgwXI
                      --- You can hope on one hand and spit in the other to see what you have in tangibles.

Manny going after easy money promised him, ie TUE 50-0. Zero danger in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X