No announcement yet.

To The Surprise Of No One, Cory Booker Announces Bid For Presidency

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phallus View Post
    booker will likely wait until if he gets the nomination to come up with a real platform, and it better be good because he'd have to be able to take votes from some moderate republicans in order to have a shot at winning

i agree with the bold

biden probably has the best chance to get the nomination, the question is who will be his running mate? pocahontas or back door booker
    I'd like to see Biden/Harris but I think Biden/Adams who gave the speech last night might work better.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
      With his pedo behaviour do you really think Biden has a chance?

The Republicans would have a field day running attack ads of Biden fondling kids.
      Fondling kids? May be a stretch but I'm sure there will be attacks. I still think he has the best chance to bring the party back together.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Fondling kids? May be a stretch but I'm sure there will be attacks. I still think he has the best chance to bring the party back together.
        Fondling kids isn’t a stretch, there is literally dozens and dozens and dozens of video footage of him fondling kids, like the little girl he cops a feel on.

But child well being isn’t a strong suit amongst black Democratics, hence the tens of thousands of black abortions in NYC alone, and taxpayer funded lunches, and graduating illiterate kids, as long as parents get free shyt, so it really doesn’t surprise me that you would be ok with creepy Biden, as long as you get to leech

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          What do you guys think, does he stand a chance? Do our black countrymen on this board like him more than Kamala Harris? Discuss.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/polit...020/index.html
          I already made a post about this week's ago

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Fondling kids isn’t a stretch, there is literally dozens and dozens and dozens of video footage of him fondling kids, like the little girl he cops a feel on.

But child well being isn’t a strong suit amongst black Democratics, hence the tens of thousands of black abortions in NYC alone, and taxpayer funded lunches, and graduating illiterate kids, as long as parents get free shyt, so it really doesn’t surprise me that you would be ok with creepy Biden, as long as you get to leech
            I haven't seen the video where he "cops a feel" on a little girl but I am sure you will post it.

wow you have a lot of pent up racial resentment. I have never had free lunch, welfare or anything of the sort. Those are vital programs IMO that I do think we need in all poor and working class communities, including yours. Your racial resentment is only made worse by your stereotypical beliefs.

Abortion IMO is a personal choice a woman or family needs to make without outside interference.

I only wish your mother had the courage to make that choice when she found out she was pregnant with you.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-06-2019, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Yeah man, there is a enough creepy footage out there of Biden and children which would imo sink any Biden campaign completely dead!

Imagine this ad.....

Read in a low ominous voice as slowed down footage of Biden groping and kissing underage girls plays in the background.

"You wouldn't trust him around your children..... would you trust him with the country?"

Comment

That guy is 90% white, that doesnt even count. No blacks should run for president unless they are darker than Obama. How are they advancing the blackness of the presidency if they run someone lighter than colin powel?
                Last edited by elfag; 02-07-2019, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Next black president should look like this

Comment

Working...
                  X