Nsb pick em 2019 masterthread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up with my Kovalev pick?

Comment

**** me, I forgot to get my pick in for Alvarez vs Kovalev II.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
        What's up with my Kovalev pick?
        You didn't include any detail, my man, so you got the 20pts for the correct winner and 10 more for the method, but none for the WIDE / CLOSE element of the pick.

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
        SinderellaMan
        Kovalev DEC
        EDIT: If you're asking why you ain't on the leaderboard yet it's cos I ain't put in the results for Pick 'em #5 yet, but I'm on it now. You'll know when you've been updated cos your entry on the tally above will have an asterisk next to it.
        Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 02-07-2019, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          **** me, I forgot to get my pick in for Alvarez vs Kovalev II.
          You ain't alone, man. Had an early night then woke up in the a.m Sunday wondering what it was I'd forgot to do...

That said I was gonna pick Eleider anyways, so...

Koba

Comment

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
            You didn't include any detail, my man, so you got the 20pts for the correct winner and 10 more for the method, but none for the WIDE / CLOSE element of the pick.

EDIT: If you're asking why you ain't on the leaderboard yet it's cos I ain't put in the results for Pick 'em #5 yet, but I'm on it now. You'll know when you've been updated cos your entry on the tally above will have an asterisk next to it.
            Gotcha brother.
            Thanks

Comment

You ain't alone, man. Had an early night then woke up in the a.m Sunday wondering what it was I'd forgot to do...

Koba
              Where’s the leaderboard at bro? Or has it not been updated or something, no problem if it hasn’t, I understand how time consuming this must be.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Where’s the leaderboard at bro? Or has it not been updated or something, no problem if it hasn’t, I understand how time consuming this must be.
                I'm way, waaay behind with the updating... a combination of being busy (I'm trying to turn my half-assed joiner/repair guy/landscaper stuff into something that's actually gonna earn me some money) and being lazy. Otrocubiche has been keeping up to date with the tallies I think but I got about 5 picks ems to get inputted... should have a crack at it this weekend, at least get a couple of 'em done.

Don't worry though I ain't gonna abandon it, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  I'm way, waaay behind with the updating... a combination of being busy (I'm trying to turn my half-assed joiner/repair guy/landscaper stuff into something that's actually gonna earn me some money) and being lazy. Otrocubiche has been keeping up to date with the tallies I think but I got about 5 picks ems to get inputted... should have a crack at it this weekend, at least get a couple of 'em done.

Don't worry though I ain't gonna abandon it, man.
                  Yeah no worries man, I completely understand. I wouldn’t have the time to do something like that myself, props for keeping this thing going!

Comment

Koba
                    Always a stand up honest guy!

Comment

[SIZE="3"]NSB PICK 'EM 2019
                      the two fights for this weekend is up.....

nothing to get excited about really but hey its boxing so

Comment

Working...
                      X