No announcement yet.

World of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Boxing

Anybody know what their roster is and who are all involved in the DAZN deal? Thanks...

Povetkin ready had something worked out with Hearn I know that much

Comment

I believe they have Bivol, Povetkin, Lebedev, Troyanovsky, Kudryashov, Kuzmin and young guys like Afonin, Papin, Egorov and Lubkovich

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        I believe they have Bivol, Povetkin, Lebedev, Troyanovsky, Kudryashov, Kuzmin and young guys like Afonin, Papin, Egorov and Lubkovich
        How about Israil Madrimov?

Comment

Does it say anywhere explicitly that all World of Boxing fighters will be broadcast in the US exclusively on DAZN? The press release kinda read like it was just a Bivol deal.

Povetkin's obviously a great grab. Lebedev too if Usyk goes up to HW. Don't know the other names.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
            Does it say anywhere explicitly that all World of Boxing fighters will be broadcast in the US exclusively on DAZN? The press release kinda read like it was just a Bivol deal.

Povetkin's obviously a great grab. Lebedev too if Usyk goes up to HW. Don't know the other names.

Comment

Bivol is the only current valuable asset, the rest are old and past their prime or are young prospects

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                How about Israil Madrimov?
                He’s with W.O.B. Looked impressive making his debut on the Main Events card last November. One to watch for sure

Comment

Should be all of them. Akhmadaliev, Kuzmin, Giyasov and Madrimov should be on that March 9th card.

Comment

http://www.vsenabox.ru/boxers/

I like Sergey Lubkovich potential but he is young and only 23 years old so has a ways to go before trying to jump in with the best at 147 obviously

Comment

Working...
                    X