No announcement yet.

Two UFC fighters brutally beat for punching a woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two UFC fighters brutally beat for punching a woman

Two UFC/MMA fighters beat up for harassing and punching a woman. Looks like he hit her with the ol penís rub from behind then proceeded to smack her. I guess this is what the mean when they say MMA is real fighting lmao.

https://youtu.be/8zMqTn2Aj5M

A real fight has no rules so hopefully you MMA fans will stop saying boxing isn’t real fighting but MMA is. A boxer would have knocked out the first guy with those punches. Boxing is more suited for street fighing. Pretty hard to roll around on concrete like you do on a padded ring.

Which do you think is better suited for street-fighting?
    Boxing
    48.15%
    MMA
    51.85%

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Two UFC/MMA fighters beat up for harassing and punching a woman. Looks like he hit her with the ol penís rub from behind then proceeded to smack her. I guess this is what the mean when they say MMA is real fighting lmao.

A real fight has no rules so hopefully you MMA fans will stop saying boxing isn’t real fighting but MMA is. A boxer would have knocked out the first guy with those punches. Boxing is more suited for street fighing. Pretty hard to roll around on concrete like you do on a padded ring.

I guess anyone is an mma fighter these days. Never heard of either of them.

If they were legit mma fighters worth their salt, they would have wiped the floor with those group of dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
      I guess anyone is an mma fighter these days. Never heard of either of them.

If they were legit mma fighters worth their salt, they would have wiped the floor with those group of dudes.
      They were UFC fighters and highly ranked it doesn’t matter if you never heard of them lol. One even won the Bellator tournament

1-EE1-B766-931-B-4835-8-A7-B-717-B5-FBDB020
      232740-CD-30-B3-4948-B20-B-207-A8289-DD5-B

Comment

In a street fight you are better off if you're trained in some striking art. In a street fight you're going to want to manage the distance between yourself and your opponent(s) and if you're a trained striker you've got an edge in that regard. If you're seriously training in boxing you're better off because your punches are going to be placed better and timed better. You're also used to getting hit in the face. Even if its with headgear on you're still more used to the blunt force trauma than someone who doesn't train as a boxer.

But I still voted for MMA. Why? Because all that means nothing if you're taken down. You don't need to be a ju-jitsu wizard or a wrestling monster. You just need to be a good enough grappler to avoid getting taken down and have the ability to get back up quickly if you are taken down. If you only know boxing once you're on your back you're in trouble.

Comment

The one that picks up a big stick.

Comment

Apparently they were intoxicated when that happened. Have you seen the vid of drunk Brandon Rios go down from one punch at a party?

Comment

This is a non story, every time a professional fighter or actor gets beat up, little people start bragging and try to minimize the fighters skills,like if they are the ones that actually fought. Remember JCVD, or steven segal?, same story,people were calling them fakes and stuff. This is a fact, fighters that is what they do for a living and arent afraid of fighting and will win against regular folks 99% of the times only on cardio,let alone punches. This is a very old news, I think it happened two years ago, and they were super drunk, also it was very scary to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                In a street fight you are better off if you're trained in some striking art. In a street fight you're going to want to manage the distance between yourself and your opponent(s) and if you're a trained striker you've got an edge in that regard. If you're seriously training in boxing you're better off because your punches are going to be placed better and timed better. You're also used to getting hit in the face. Even if its with headgear on you're still more used to the blunt force trauma than someone who doesn't train as a boxer.

But I still voted for MMA. Why? Because all that means nothing if you're taken down. You don't need to be a ju-jitsu wizard or a wrestling monster. You just need to be a good enough grappler to avoid getting taken down and have the ability to get back up quickly if you are taken down. If you only know boxing once you're on your back you're in trouble.
                all that don't mean s hit when you get hit on the head with a bat, pipe or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                  Apparently they were intoxicated when that happened. Have you seen the vid of drunk Brandon Rios go down from one punch at a party?
                  Surely the other guys were intoxicated too. Did Rios get suckered punch and then the guy ran? I think I remember seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                    This is a non story, every time a professional fighter or actor gets beat up, little people start bragging and try to minimize the fighters skills,like if they are the ones that actually fought. Remember JCVD, or steven segal?, same story,people were calling them fakes and stuff. This is a fact, fighters that is what they do for a living and arent afraid of fighting and will win against regular folks 99% of the times only on cardio,let alone punches. This is a very old news, I think it happened two years ago, and they were super drunk, also it was very scary to watch.
                    What do you mean it’s a non-Story? Lol I posted it because it was interesting. JCVD and Steven Segal are basically under the MMA umbrella. Those examples really have no bearing on boxers. Yes, this is old I wasn’t trying to pass it off as new when the date is literally in the video. I’m just making a point that MMA is no more of “real fighting” than boxing is. Every week I see some MMA Stan saying boxing isn’t real.

Comment

Working...
                    X