Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Adrien Broner's Burrito Comments Racist or Naw??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Yes.

If bringing up foods and beverages that black people are known to like, for example fried chicken (who doesn't?), watermelon, and kool-aid, is considered racist or prejudice when used as a form of insult or ridicule, then yes this is also racist. He is trying to ridicule a Mexican fighter by using Mexican food.

Comment

As a person who loves Chipotle and Taco Bell I find that tweet racist AF!

doubt people from Mexico care doe

Comment

Wasn't racist at all. It was a joke.

Comment

If you're a latino and you get worked up over someone calling another latino a bean burrito, then you're just looking for a reason to be mad, or you're already mad and frustrated.

Sit your sensitive no life having ass down.

The world is liberal enough already, we don't need **** talking taken away too.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            If you're a latino and you get worked up over someone calling another latino a bean burrito, then you're just looking for a reason to be mad, or you're already mad and frustrated.

Sit your sensitive no life having ass down.

The world is liberal enough already, we don't need **** talking taken away too.
            What is your nationality you a white boy aincha?

Comment

I had a bean burrito at Tacho Bell the other day and I spent two hours on the toilet later that night, so yeah, it's racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                I had a bean burrito at Tacho Bell the other day and I spent two hours on the toilet later that night, so yeah, it's racist.

Comment

Working...
                X