No announcement yet.

KSI vs Logan Paul set to break Mayweather/Pac PPV record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    Good luck to them. If they can get millions of idiots to pay $10 to watch them fight, good on them.
    I’d certainly rate these idiots higher than the ones who paid to see a guy 49-0 fight a guy in his debut

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      I’d certainly rate these idiots higher than the ones who paid to see a guy 49-0 fight a guy in his debut
      True. one of the biggest swindles of all time.

Floyd is a hell of an actor, he almost made it look convincing that he wasn't carrying Conor.

Comment

They will break the internet and I will watch for sure

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
          I already ordered the PPV. Rooting for KSI to beat Logan but rooting for Jake against Deji. I'm a Jake Pauler for life. It's everyday bro!!

I got sauce
          I got swagger
          I got whips
          I got m's!!

Jake Paul is the man!!
          This is probably the gayest **** you've ever posted and that's saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
            This is probably the gayest **** you've ever posted and that's saying something.
            Bro you better watch how you talk to me before I decide to put on a $1 PPV just to beat your damn ass across an entire stadium. Im talking from the ring all the way to the stands until you drop dead.

Comment

Anyone on this website that cares enough to buy it / watch it or even follows either of those people is a brainless moron and also very, very h0mosexual. Not trolling, just telling the truth.

Come at me h0mos, give it your best shot

Comment

Don't @ me but I think KSI is a natural.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  You watched it, so you're just as much of an idiot as any of them. Just a very cheap one.

Comment

I know who Logan Paul is for that disgraceful Japan fiasco, but who the hell is KSI? It seems like a new youtuber with 10 gorillion subscribers emerges full formed from the ether every couple of days and I just can't keep track any more. Getting too old for this crap.

Comment

If they sell it cheap then they can definitely break that record or even come close. They are supposedly famous on YouTube with millions of followers, so am guessing even if half of their combined followers buy it then they have a good chance at $10 a pop.

Comment

Working...
                      X