• Show
Clear All

Of course the Trumpanzees will agree with Trump that McCabe is Comey

Comment

Comment

Trump doesn't understand what he read, if he read it at all

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          You read the full report yet? Comey is looking like a man of integrity in the report

The report hurts McCabe. Comeys book is hurting himself. But Comey and McCabe are n.j ow gonna hurt each other and the establishment will follow in suit. The swamp is being drained

Comment

A senile old man rambling

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
              The report hurts McCabe. Comeys book is hurting himself. But Comey and McCabe are n.j ow gonna hurt each other and the establishment will follow in suit. The swamp is being drained
              But McCabe is Comey doe

And 850,000 copies pre-printed doesn't sound like it's hurting to me.

Comment

Shhh, they think they are winning, again.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Shhh, they think they are winning, again.
                  Even the alt right Trump supporters agree Comey comes out looking like a truthful man of integrity in the report. Have you read the full report yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Even the alt right Trump supporters agree Comey comes out looking like a truthful man of integrity in the report. Have you read the full report yet?
                    I'm not discussing it, and I've not read it yet.

I'm talking about what Comey is saying in his book and in interviews.

Comment

Comey is making a ton of money and the vast majority believe him

The best thing is that Trump’s Twitter meltdowns boost his sales

Guy is such an idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X