Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Flush shots on Pac Thread! I'm Serious!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
    No one has posted a gif yet lol.
    someone posted a thread full of them, and a video its already a thread of them.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
      No one has posted a gif yet lol.

Comment

Two years ago and still burning. Floyd has pissed off a lot of haters. Undefeated, untied, never been dominated, never been on his behind. In 21 years. If you didn't appreciate his greatness his career has really hurt you.
        Last edited by BoxingTrav; 09-22-2017, 08:19 AM. Reason: Edit

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          someone posted a thread full of them, and a video its already a thread of them.
          I saw the thread that was "full of them" and seriously now.......Punches that were parried, blocked, and slipped by Pacquiao is the so called master class that you guys are claiming? The only decent ones shots where the upper cuts, and the straight right hand that Manny tried to block buy landed on the chest, but other than that, those so called "Hard" right hands barely touched Manny, and was mostly blocked. You guys are reaching

the OP posted a gift that landed a "Hard right hand" On Pacquiao's forehead while Pacquiao's gloves was already on it to block
          Last edited by Thraxox; 09-22-2017, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
            Two years ago and still burning. Floyd has pissed off a lot of haters. Undefeated, untied, never been dominated, never been on his behind. In 21 years. If you didn't appreciate his greatness his career has really hurt you.
            Floyd had to rob Castillo in broad daylight

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              I saw the thread that was "full of them" and seriously now.......Punches that were parried, blocked, and slipped by Pacquiao is the so called master class that you guys are claiming? The only decent ones shots where the upper cuts, and the straight right hand that Manny tried to block buy landed on the chest, but other than that, those so called "Hard" right hands barely touched Manny, and was mostly blocked. You guys are reaching

the OP posted a gift that landed a "Hard right hand" On Pacquiao's forehead while Pacquiao's gloves was already on it to block
              so u think pac man won the fight? that wasn't floyds best offensive fight, he won on foot placement alone if u watch the fight. pac did good tho.... hes no scrub. what is the big deal?

Comment

at what point do u all just let it go?

Comment

nothing to see here...as marquez had already provided a decent enough blueprint...

Comment

118 to 110 easy work......pacquiao got schooled.

Comment

So Castillo dominated Floyd? How do you quantify that?

I saw a tough battle but How can you say Castillo dominated?

Here are some quotes from Castillo:

"If you look at the scorecards, the fight was actually very close, but after 10 rounds I got discouraged in just chasing him around the ring and I kinda gave up, to be honest," Castillo said. "I didn't realize the fight was actually that close with the judges."

Is Castillo surprised by the heights reached by his former rival?

"No, because I know how good he was and could be," Castillo said, before adding, "I didn't fight in the era of Rocky Marciano, Muhammad Ali, or anything like that, but he's certainly the best boxer that I faced."

Comment

Working...
                      X