No announcement yet.

Bones Jones could transition and be the best cruiserweight in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bones Jones could transition and be the best cruiserweight in the world

Amazing athlete. Strong, tall, long reach, power in both hands, decent speed. He's too big for lt heavy and probably couldn't handle the best hws but cruiser he'd be the best since Holy with ease. If Connor can take on one of the atgs in his first fight then I'd bet on Bones bodybagging any cruiser champ in his first boxing match.

He does his best work with knees and kicks. Can't use them in boxing.

Comment

His stand up game is incredible he has ko power in both hands.

Comment

B- troll thread.

Can't do those kneecap kicks, or whatever they are called, in boxing. Thats his best weapon.

Plus dude gots like 30 eyepoke warnings & 6 or so actual eye pokes I think which help him out too. Can't do those with those big boxing gloves on.

Comment

lol everyone is in the UFC for a reason. They can't box. Minus holly

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            B- troll thread.

Can't do those kneecap kicks, or whatever they are called, in boxing. Thats his best weapon.
            His best weapons are his range and his patience. He'd time a guy and put him to sleep. He doesn't need kicks to be the best at cruiser. None of those guys would have a chance. He's a supreme athlete and besides the best at hw no one beats him in boxing.

Comment

If ward and jones was smart they be angling for a ward vs jones mma vs boxing angle too!

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                His best weapons are his range and his patience. He'd time a guy and put him to sleep. He doesn't need kicks to be the best at cruiser. None of those guys would have a chance. He's a supreme athlete and besides the best at hw no one beats him in boxing.
                WTF Cormier is a better boxer. In a boxing match where Jones can't use knees, kicks, elbows he'd get KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  His arsenal would be severely depleted in boxing. Those kneecap kicks. The eye pokes. The head kicks. Those f#cking crazy elbows. The most ineffective thing about him might be his punches. I can't think of a guy he straight KO'd with a punch of the top of my head.

Jon in kickboxing would be a bad mfer doe. Idk if those kneecap kicks are legal there doe. And he'd really be a bad mfer in Muay Thai with his elbows. Jon's elbows are scary & more than once I thought he might have severely injured a guy with them.

Lowing you to a C- troll thread btw for this poor response.

Comment

Lol @ this new kid calling me a troll. Try harder son.

I'm dead serious Bones has legit power in both hands. He sliced open Cormier with a punch in the first round. He'd be a killer in any combat sport including boxing. He's like a bigger version of prime RJJ minus the elite speed.

Comment

Working...
                    X