Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Mayweather being attacked cause Manny lost to Horn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweahter is a public figure. He's a big boy and can handle it.
    He's rich too and will be alright at the end of the day.
    Why do you feel the need to defend him all the time?
    Most poeple would trade places with him.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      All i am seeing is negative **** about Floyd?? its not his fault Manny didnt dominate a fighter like Horn...
      Dude don't act surprised when Floyd Is attacked when discussing Pacquaio. You admitted to trolling yesterday and for whatever reason you feel the need to discuss Floyd every time Manny Is mentioned.

You started a thread recently stating that Pacquiao was not robbed and when asked to produce your scorecard you said you didn't score the fight. You have also claimed Pacquiao won and than flipped and said he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        this is a great question and as much as I do not like Mayweather at all for the sport of boxing and what he has done to it, I also understand that it is very stupid to attack the gay one because the midget lost.
        Hahaha, I agree.

Let us leave The Gay One alone. Manny lost because he cherry picked the wrong guy. Mayweather is a much better cherry picker as you can see by the choice of his next opponent..., and Berto, etc.

The crying Pac fans and Manny's team are kind of making me feel ashamed to be a Pac fan though.

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
          And they downplayed the win by calling Canelo "too green". But a former school teacher that just started boxing a few years ago and only has 17 pro fights would be a good win for Floyd according to some of these chumps.
          yep.........lol

Comment

Larry would never sink so low as to try to diminish a fighter this way. Would you Larry?

Anyways, it is only natural. Horn has taken Floyd's mantle and surpassed him. That's boxing.

Comment

Working...
            X