No announcement yet.

A sea lion is still a lion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Guy had some brass one's jumping in like that.

If that would have been a leopard seal, this becomes a LiveLeak video.
    I can't figure out if the guy was the father or just someone there. That suburb is full of rich Hong Kong expats...they tend to be pretty money obsessed. I noticed he lost his sunglasses in the water and they were likely designers...that probably pissed him off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Wtf people... it's a wild animal, what the **** do you expect..

The sea lion already jumped up once at her, and they all laughed like it was playful, then the girl turns her back and sits down in front of it.. and its not domesticated in a zoo, they were off a random dock..

I don't own any pets, nor will I ever.. but I sure as hell don't **** with wild animals

the folks over at disney have clouded our image of certain animals.
      (couldnt find a sea lion cartoon)

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        I can't figure out if the guy was the father or just someone there. That suburb is full of rich Hong Kong expats...they tend to be pretty money obsessed. I noticed he lost his sunglasses in the water and they were likely designers...that probably pissed him off.
        lol

I think hes happy his daughter is alive, good father, protective instinct kicked in. I thought the typical Chinese man would be throwing his daughter to the sea Lions in hope that she would be eaten. They tend not to value female children, babies are thrown away like garbage to just die ffs.

Evil China
        Last edited by AlexKid; 05-22-2017, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X