Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fools think Floyd can't STOP McGregor in a Boxing match...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fools think Floyd can't STOP McGregor in a Boxing match...

Seriously....

Some of you think that Floyd can't stop McGregor in a boxing match....

Some of you ACTUALLY think McGregor would go 12 rounds...

This is unbelievable....and you consider yourselves boxing fans...

Conor isn't even the best MMA fighter in the world but he could go 12 rounds with the #1 P4P boxer...smh....
    Last edited by i got the keys; 09-29-2016, 08:16 PM.

Even if he didn't drop him and stop him that way, he would do what he did to Gatti but about 10x worse.

At the end of the day though, McGregor isn't a boxer so it doesn't matter. In a boxing match, i doubt McGregor even makes it out of the first round with Berto, and vice versa if Berto was in UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Even if he didn't drop him and stop him that way, he would do what he did to Gatti but about 10x worse.

At the end of the day though, McGregor isn't a boxer so it doesn't matter. In a boxing match, i doubt McGregor even makes it out of the first round with Berto, and vice versa if Berto was in UFC.
      That's bull ****. McGregor would last the whole 12 rounds in a boxing match. They don't call MMA fighters tough as nails for no reason.

Now in the octagon I can guarantee McGregor puts Floyd to sleep in 1 round

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
          That's bull ****. McGregor would last the whole 12 rounds in a boxing match. They don't call MMA fighters tough as nails for no reason.

DUDE! Are you serious? Conor was being rocked by Nate freaking DIAZ!!!

Comment

Conor likely couldln't even beat Gatti in a straight up boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post

ishe smith would ice conor.. surely youre just trolling

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
                DUDE! Are you serious? Conor was being rocked by Nate freaking DIAZ!!!
                Do you realize Conor's natural weight is at 145 you stupid fcuk? Do me a favor dumbass and google how much weight Conor had to move up to fight Nate.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  ishe smith would ice conor.. surely youre just trolling
                  Yeah let's compare a boxing glove to a naked fist

Comment

McNugget gets tired after 5 minutes! Lol he wouldn't touch Floyd!

Comment

Working...
                    X