Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Yes, he sure is.

Most people only have one house or condo. Many own none, and need to rent.
      You do know the base salary for a U.S. senator is $175k right

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        You do know the base salary for a U.S. senator is $175k right
        How does bernie afford such a lavish lifestyle then.. A couple of houses and fancy sports cars?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          How does bernie afford such a lavish lifestyle then.. A couple of houses and fancy sports cars?
          That Audi R8 picture sterling keeps posting is a fake I pointed that out to him before and a ranking senior senator can afford a 600k house hell I could buy a $600k house if I wanted

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            That Audi R8 picture sterling keeps posting is a fake I pointed that out to him before and a ranking senior senator can afford a 600k house hell I could buy a $600k house if I wanted
            Could you buy multiple houses?

Comment

Could you buy multiple houses?
              on a $200k+ salary sure I can buy 3 middle class houses but I don't make Bernie Sanders money

Comment

You do realize that $175K is a lot of $ right? He also probably didn't put down the whole $600,000 at once.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                  You do realize that $175K is a lot of $ right? He also probably didn't put down the whole $600,000 at once.
                  I get that,, but multiple houses making 175k, living in one of the highest taxed states?

Comment

600,000 is a middle class house in Miami.

Bernie is like 70, that's what you're supposed to do when you get old, you accumulate money. My dad has 2 houses worth more than 600k and a condo.

Comment

I get that,, but multiple houses making 175k, living in one of the highest taxed states?
                      His wife still works too, I believe. Plus she was the president at two universities, I'm sure that gig don't pay too bad. That and if he saved or invested his $ over the years it wouldn't be out of question at all.

One of the houses in a row house, those aren't as expensive as normal houses even in the good part of DC probably.

Plus I'm sure Bernie now never has to buy his own lunch or drink for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                      X