Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] THURMAN TRIES to get ATTACKED BY PITBULL to pull out of fight?!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Nah. Golovkin still has time till his 40s! We need hope avatars that troll because they have nothing else to clinch to.

and speaking of clinching...

Damn, the GGG haters are so desperate to find some weakness in him. He wasn't the least bit hurt by that punch. He didn't clinch. He held the guy for a second because of the position they were in. A clinch is grabbing the guy and not letting go and he didn't do that. He probably knocked the guy out soon anyway. Try again.

Comment

Lol people still afraid of dogs now days

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Damn, the GGG haters are so desperate to find some weakness in him. He wasn't the least bit hurt by that punch. He didn't clinch. He held the guy for a second because of the position they were in. A clinch is grabbing the guy and not letting go and he didn't do that. He probably knocked the guy out soon anyway. Try again.
        He probably? That's Amar Amari.... 9 losses coming in and 5 by KO.. he went the distance with Lil'G

are you really going to say he didn't clinch or not let go even after Amar was hitting him to get off?

Are you really a boxing fan of Golovkin that doesn't know the basic techniques of boxing?

Comment

Nah. Golovkin still has time till his 40s! We need hope avatars that troll because they have nothing else to clinch to.

and speaking of clinching...

Now find one like this

This the whole fight for you

Comment

That video just made me an even bigger fan of Thurman. The guy was being playful with the pitbull. That dog was being playful and affectionate towards him. It's probably his dog or at least he knows this dog very well.

Did you guys see how Thurman moved around on his hands and feet in the "pushup position"? That showed some serious athleticism.

My only problem with the Porter vs Thurman fight is that I like them both a lot and I don't want to see either guy lose. Shawn is a really nice guy. Reminds me of Shane Mosley a bit. Come fight time I will probably start cheering for one guy over the other but right now I'm at a stale mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
              Now find one like this

This the whole fight for you

nobody cares about amateurs! It's what happens in the Olympics and then the Pros!

Comment

Thnks for this thread. I'm rooting for Thurman now. My pitbull died last year, and I used to play with him the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  You don't have to be desperate to find weaknesses in that bum.

He was hurt..deny it all you want.

Comment

He probably? That's Amar Amari.... 9 losses coming in and 5 by KO.. he went the distance with Lil'G

are you really going to say he didn't clinch or not let go even after Amar was hitting him to get off?

Are you really a boxing fan of Golovkin that doesn't know the basic techniques of boxing?
                    Golovkin(the user) is making himself look bad...but this guy is making it a competition...he is on the same level...

now looking for some old fights...just to say that Golovkin clinched ....lol

Comment

Who won the fight?

STFU

Comment

Working...
                      X