Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Market vs Resource Based Economy Debates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS VIDEO IS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DONT HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW THE RBE WILL IMPLEMENT ITS TECHNOLOGY.
    Last edited by shacasulu; 05-24-2014, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Side note,, 3d printing was invented and funded by rich guys and private equity groups. I do believe it's going to be a major force in the future and am invested in it, but remember that technology is born out of the free market..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Side note,, 3d printing was invented and funded by rich guys and private equity groups. I do believe it's going to be a major force in the future and am invested in it, but remember that technology is born out of the free market..
        Same thing goes for the geothermal tech, also born out of free market..

All the tech that you are supporting, all came from the free market, they just haven't reached universal support yet from most people, and people have choices, so if they choose inferior tech, then that's society's fault, not the free market..
        Instead of attacking the free market, we need to educate people and spread the word, and change peoples perspectives..

Comment

Originally posted by shacasulu View Post
          THIS VIDEO IS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DONT HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW THE RBE WILL IMPLEMENT ITS TECHNOLOGY.
          You say that politicians won't be in charge and instead it will be engineers and scientists.. I don't understand why the free market is bad, if all the tech being use was born from the free market..
          No free market, who is going to pay the scientists?
          How are they funding their research and development?
          Who is gonna be in charge if implementing the tech ie geothermal
          Who is gonna pay for it to be installed in our houses/communities?

Comment

See thats the problem IT NEEDED IN THIS CASE RICH GUYS AND RICH PRIVATE COMPANIES TO FUND THE DAMN PROJECT AND THEN IT TOOK OFF OR SOMEBODY HAD TO PUT IN A TON OF MONEY TO MAKE IT REALLY TAKE OFF. Not to mention those rich people and business MORE THAN LIKELY SAW DOLLAR SIGNS FIRST THEN HOW IT CAN HELP GREATER MANKIND. If the people and business did not see the huge potential making alot of money with the technology they more than likely would have not bothered with it.

In RBE system any scientist that has a great theoretical idea for a technology that can greatly enhance our lives will not have to wait for a ton of stacks of paper to get it off the ground.

You have tons of scientists, engineers, and doctors that have great ideas but a large problem they speak alot about is "WE DONT HAVE THE FUNDING" LOL are you serious??? You dont have a ton of freakin PAPER LITERALLY????

IMO thats just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by shacasulu View Post
              See thats the problem IT NEEDED IN THIS CASE RICH GUYS AND RICH PRIVATE COMPANIES TO FUND THE DAMN PROJECT AND THEN IT TOOK OFF OR SOMEBODY HAD TO PUT IN A TON OF MONEY TO MAKE IT REALLY TAKE OFF. Not to mention those rich people and business MORE THAN LIKELY SAW DOLLAR SIGNS FIRST THEN HOW IT CAN HELP GREATER MANKIND. If the people and business did not see the huge potential making alot of money with the technology they more than likely would have not bothered with it.

In RBE system any scientist that has a great theoretical idea for a technology that can greatly enhance our lives will not have to wait for a ton of stacks of paper to get it off the ground.

You have tons of scientists, engineers, and doctors that have great ideas but a large problem they speak alot about is "WE DONT HAVE THE FUNDING" LOL are you serious??? You dont have a ton of freakin PAPER LITERALLY????

IMO thats just stupid.
              If they don't have funding now, who is gonna fund them in rbe?

Comment

I booked mark this thread,,, I'm going to bed, let's continue this later

Comment

Same thing goes for the geothermal tech, also born out of free market..

All the tech that you are supporting, all came from the free market, they just haven't reached universal support yet from most people, and people have choices, so if they choose inferior tech, then that's society's fault, not the free market..
                  Instead of attacking the free market, we need to educate people and spread the word, and change peoples perspectives..
                  No, what you really mean is "ALL TECH THAT YOU SUPPORT CAME IN BECAUSE MOST OF THE INVESTORS SAW $$$ AND DECIDED TO INVEST ON THAT TECHNOLOGY."

See it has to make $$$$ sense in most cases or else the investors wont bother with it and THAT IS A PROBLEM BECAUSE IT STAGNATES PROGRESS AS A CIVILIZATION.

You how much suffering this stagnation has caused???? MILLIONS OF DEATHS AND I SERIOUSLY DONT LIKE THAT BECAUSE CONSUMERS NOT LIKING THE TECH DOES NOT JUSTIFY IMO THE MILLONS OF DEATHS CAUSED BY THIS STAGNATION.

Now this is not technology but is a place where the free market also sucks, potential natural cures for diseases. Why are we not focusing on that more than these freakin drugs that are ****ing up more people then helping them??? Oh yeah I forgot you cant patent a mineral or vitamin or natural regimen etc.

BTW Sugar I wanna say thanks for having a civil debate and not being disrespectful like some other people with this type of convo. Alot of folks just think this is some BS utopia fantasy dream.
                  Last edited by shacasulu; 05-24-2014, 03:39 AM.

Comment

I booked mark this thread,,, I'm going to bed, let's continue this later
                    No problem bruh I posted in my last post how I like that you are not irrational or are resulting to insults which is typical when talking about the RBE vs Free Market.

You a cool civil dude.
                    Last edited by shacasulu; 05-24-2014, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Who is gonna fund the scientists in RBE

Comment

Working...
                      X