Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Athiest debates a Christian in a public park confrontation!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Athiest debates a Christian in a public park confrontation!

Watch how an athiest sets a Christian straight in this heated debate in a public park:

Last edited by The Hammer; 06-28-2014, 03:05 PM.

Originally posted by Freedom2013
    What lounge poster does the athiest remind you of?
    trig cuz he's the only one I know of that walks around in public barefoot

Comment

Was gonna watch but then I noticed it was a 9 minute video

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
        trig cuz he's the only one I know of that walks around in public barefoot
        Lol, I knew someone would mention this. As soon as I saw him barefoot I knew it would relate to me. Lol

Comment

It's a funny one.

Once you start watching you'll want to see how it ends.
          Why is he so out of breath? you were right, this is funny. Sad, but funny. I actually saw some Navy dudes the other day wearing those same daisy duke like shorts

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
            Watch how an athiest sets a Christian straight in this heated debate in a public park:

I noticed you edited or deleted a comment. Whatever.

Anyway this guy is clearly weird. He's walking around in short-shorts and bare feet and yelling in an agitated manner. The way I see it, those "repent sinner" street shouters are oddballs and quite possibly mentally ill. You're never going to argue a mentally ill person out of their delusion, so attempting to debate them is a waste of time. Unless you are also mentally ill.

Besides, I wish I had that guy's hair.

Comment

The guy doesn't remind me of you, because you generally keep your cool.

He does remind me of a certain other lounge poster though. I won't mention his username, because I don't want to hurt his feelings.
              I know who you're talking about lol

i'm familiar with all the lounge atheists

Comment

The guy doesn't remind me of you, because you generally keep your cool.
                That's me! Cool...

Comment

"debating" religion

"you can't believe what you'd like, even if you can't say for sure.

no YOU can't believe what you like, even if you don't know a goddamn thing."

you won't find any religious scholars participating in anything so petty. there are no atheist scholars. atheism isn't that sort of pursuit. in the pure sense atheism is the rejection of religiousness. it is not scholarly.

most "atheists" have never even opened a religious text. that's certainly the case with our some of our ardent atheists here.

"i'm open minded/liberal, but only if you agree with me."

Comment

"I'm against bigotry, racism and intolerance"
                    You just know as soon as you hear a liberal say that what they really mean is, I'm against straight, white, "privileged" males.

Comment

Working...
                    X