No announcement yet.

Infamous emails sent from Team Pacquiao to Team mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JayDee2700 View Post
    IMHO! I really dont give a ****! I wanna c the fight, both fighters have been acting like b!tches, and if Manny is using then it will come out. Manny fans kill me more then floyd fans cause Manny fans act like Manny can do no wrong, even the media acts like Manny can do no wrong, ppl have this perception that Manny is a honest guy cause he is very soft spoken and humble but forget he is a politician.
    When I seen him by the pool with his gold chains and hangers on I thought he looked like a rat with a gold tooth , guy cheated on his wife and is a politician , that means he will without a doubt lie .

Comment

• The fact that Manny has included the email in his defamation suit only shows that he is 100 percent positive that

a. the email doesn't exist, or b. the email came from an unreliable source/fabricated

He wouldn't have included it in his case otherwise. End of story.
      Last edited by Jerub_Baal; 06-27-2011, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastbay Giant View Post
        This is not a court of law, and I doubt your a lawyer or an attorney. What conclusive information that you've seen or have read that indicates Pacquiao case is a slam dunk?
        well, it is easy to do a slam dunk when your guards gave way..one way or another....

pbf failing to submit a deposition is like a waiver....like losing by default

gbp making amends is seen as giving way....

for pac to do a slam dunk

Comment

Working...
        X