No announcement yet.

Would Obama still win next election?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Obama still win next election?

He would probably lose this time. I rarely see a positive comment everytime there's an article about him or economy.

What do you mean rarely positive comment every time there's an article about him or economy? There are numerous article praising Obama and his economy team. Just because conservative right wings scream the loudest doesn’t mean they are correct.

That being said, Obama will win 2012 election. Republicans will eat each other up during the primaries, leaving Obama to beat up on a corpse

Comment

Well he has the black vote pretty much no matter what.

But theres still a lot of time until the re-elections but if Bush could get re'elected, so can Obama.

So yes

Comment

Of course he will win. The economy is on track to be back to its pre-crash levels late 2012.... election time.

Also... who the **** is going to run against him?

Comment

Ron Paul for President!

Comment

Prolly not sadly...

Comment

i live in texas so probably i'm reading biased comments against obama

Comment

That nicca a Mason just like the rest of em'

Comment

Elections everywhere are generally picking the least of two evils more than who you really want.

Comment

sures he's doing the best he can, he was giving the job to fix because someone before him fuked the whole thing up

Comment

Working...
                    X