Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To ALL Who Hate Floyd Lets Get Something Straight Here..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    i have something to ask, i want your opinion

what if Manny suddenly retires after the Clottey fight?

would you blame Manny for robbing us the greatest fight of our time?
    In terms of the 2 sides presenting their arguments I favor Floyd's side because I BEEN felt like they should have done some more thorough testing to help protect Boxers, Floyd just made it a real issue and I strongly agree with him..

if I had to place blame on 1 sides for this fight not happening it would be on Manny Pacquiao and Top Rank, they were the ones trying to manipulate demands, they acted like the commission in their previous fight and now are contradicting themselves against Floyd. Floyd has maintained his stance and request, Manny said he didn't want to be tested the day of the fight and Floyd said he'd give them 14 days and still no "yes", that is pretty self explanatory..

Comment

• Originally posted by crillz View Post
      what I hate is that Floyd fought Gatti and was said to be cherry picking AFTER that fight but had ANYONE else taken that fight nobody would have said anything. people don't see how Kostya Tszyu and Ricky Hatton said no to Floyd they just know he fought Gatti and bash him..

from back then up until now with probably the exception of Mitchell in all of Floyd's fights he was doubted to an extent BEFORE the fight and then bashed AFTER for taking that fight, not because they weren't good opponents but because they wasn't good enough to compete with him, it left you wanting to see more and left you overlooking the fact every fight after the Mitchell fight was against a current champion, the problem is he set his bar too high and you want to see him fight all the top guys back to back when you don't ask that from no one else..
      is it that he hand picked his fights or are y'all just some hard to please fans? I bet if he fought Shane and beat him y'all would say "he waited too long to fight Shane, Shane was old" or "Shane in his prime would have beaten him" completely bypassing the fact that Floyd called Shane out by name twice and both time got turned down
      the same can be said for Pacquiao

but still, you can't change the fact that Manny keeps fighting all these high risk fights while Floyd chooses to pick someone which he knew he had huge advantage of

Floyd doesn't look for challenges anymore, he's merely contended to show the world how impressive his skills are by fighting less impressive boxers

thats why most fans have the same comment about him that he's ducking risk fights

Comment

In terms of the 2 sides presenting their arguments I favor Floyd's side because I BEEN felt like they should have done some more thorough testing to help protect Boxers, Floyd just made it a real issue and I strongly agree with him..

if I had to place blame on 1 sides for this fight not happening it would be on Manny Pacquiao and Top Rank, they were the ones trying to manipulate demands, they acted like the commission in their previous fight and now are contradicting themselves against Floyd. Floyd has maintained his stance and request, Manny said he didn't want to be tested the day of the fight and Floyd said he'd give them 14 days and still no "yes", that is pretty self explanatory..
        honestly dude, i strongly disagree that Floyd initially would want this tests to protect boxers

if he's truly that commited, then why not start first on his comeback fight?

if i were to follow *****s logic, JMM is not so different as the steroid allegations as that were thrown aganist Manny

guilty till proven innocent, thats the trend nowadays

how come Manny's the one acting as a commission, isn't it the other way around?

Comment

the same can be said for Pacquiao

but still, you can't change the fact that Manny keeps fighting all these high risk fights while Floyd chooses to pick someone which he knew he had huge advantage of

Floyd doesn't look for challenges anymore, he's merely contended to show the world how impressive his skills are by fighting less impressive boxers

thats why most fans have the same comment about him that he's ducking risk fights
          yes it can be but the difference there is the ease of the wins, it's not because Floyd didn't fight threats it's just they looked too easy and Pacquiao didn't execute that same finesse against his respective opponents, no offense to Manny but his style is aggressive and if you can just last with him you can make it ugly, with Floyd you could last all you want and charge forward all you want but you wont find him and if you manage to find him he always finds a formula to dominate, he did it with Judah and Hatton, he had to adjust in both fights and dominated..

he faces his share of adversity he just minimizes the threat to it's lowest form, he doesn't allow himself to engage in a way that will hurt him, it's about self preservation not banging out, it's about hitting and not getting hit which Floyd has managed to do his whole career, Pacquiao fought threats but so has Floyd bro don't **** on him now..

Comment

honestly dude, i strongly disagree that Floyd initially would want this tests to protect boxers

if he's truly that commited, then why not start first on his comeback fight?

if i were to follow *****s logic, JMM is not so different as the steroid allegations as that were thrown aganist Manny

guilty till proven innocent, thats the trend nowadays

how come Manny's the one acting as a commission, isn't it the other way around?
            honestly because while yes Marquez was knocking **** out he didn't look untouchable doing it, if I remember correctly he was either losing on the cards or it was very close in his fights with Casamayor and Diaz and he was getting rocked by a pistol puncher with 15KO's, that doesn't exactly compare to retiring Oscar De La Hoya, DESTROYING Ricky Hatton, stampeding over Miguel Cotto and toying with David Diaz, these guys aren't pushovers and Manny defeated them without a sweat. I think with recent times and how Mosley proved you can be on PED's and not get caught in the standard testing I think it's fair to assume Pacquiao may be on some sort of substance, no day to day athlete in this sport performs AS intense for all 12 rounds as Manny Pacquiao. I complement him but the question has been raised on his validity, I feel like he should respond and clear his name..

Comment

honestly because while yes Marquez was knocking **** out he didn't look untouchable doing it, if I remember correctly he was either losing on the cards or it was very close in his fights with Casamayor and Diaz and he was getting rocked by a pistol puncher with 15KO's, that doesn't exactly compare to retiring Oscar De La Hoya, DESTROYING Ricky Hatton, stampeding over Miguel Cotto and toying with David Diaz, these guys aren't pushovers and Manny defeated them without a sweat. I think with recent times and how Mosley proved you can be on PED's and not get caught in the standard testing I think it's fair to assume Pacquiao may be on some sort of substance, no day to day athlete in this sport performs AS intense for all 12 rounds as Manny Pacquiao. I complement him but the question has been raised on his validity, I feel like he should respond and clear his name..
              so with all his performances recently suddenly makes Pacquiao a superhuman?

it is unfair to assume one's determination to succeed in his craft with these unfounded allegations

Pacquiao's boxing since he was 16, his way out of his ghetto

it would be foolish to put himself in such situation where everything he worked hard for will be tainted by using illegal substances

and why would Manny clear his name? his refusal to take the tests doesnt mean he's guilty of it

it started from Floyd Sr's insecurities

Comment

• Bottomline, pound-4-pound king will not bow to no Gayweather's demand.

Comment

Working...
                X