Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't really know why but I'm rooting for...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't really know why but I'm rooting for...

Margarito against Pacquiao!..

I don't know what it is..if it's the fact that he's a MAJOR underdog..or the fact that he's a fellow countryman..or maybe the fact that if he wins we get Cotto-Margarito II

I actually like Pacquiao much more as a person and as a fighter..but I can't seem to fix myself to root for him..I even hate Margarito for his cowardice act with the handwraps..whether he admits it or not..he's a pussi for it..but I'm rooting for that pussi come November..

So with that said..something I haven't said in quite a few years!..

WaR MaRGariTO!!!!!!!

Cuz Margarito-Cotto II would be even more epic!!!!

Comment

if you consult a shrink, you'll know that deep inside, you don't want your boy cotto to face pac again

Comment

Well I know why I'm rooting for Margarito & I don't even like his cheating a$$!!I just can't believe that bob arum & his in house cherrypicking!!I just wanna see Margarito just throw a monkeywrench in his plans just for ****s & giggles!!& I actually like Pacman,but Margarito didn't deserve this chance,but since he got it,I truly hope he capitalizes on it!!

Comment

¡¡¡wargarito!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Brujo View Post
            ¡¡¡wargarito!!!
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
              if you consult a shrink, you'll know that deep inside, you don't want your boy cotto to face pac again
              He got cotto down to 144,what a cowardly move and let's not forget that cotto had a ****** in the corner..with stewart in the corner he would smash pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                He got cotto down to 144,what a cowardly move and let's not forget that cotto had a ****** in the corner..with stewart in the corner he would smash pacquiao.
                you have the funniest sig I ever seen lol - there's nothing like your boys having your back

Comment

war cheato

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                    Well I know why I'm rooting for Margarito & I don't even like his cheating a$$!!I just can't believe that bob arum & his in house cherrypicking!!I just wanna see Margarito just throw a monkeywrench in his plans just for ****s & giggles!!& I actually like Pacman,but Margarito didn't deserve this chance,but since he got it,I truly hope he capitalizes on it!!
                    That's a great answer too..
                    But that would only Margarito a cash cow..and still gets 2.5mil + PPV buys against Mayweather ..and he'll set up Pacquiao-Cotto II possibly!..haha..Arum is a b!tch!!..

Comment

Working...
                    X