No announcement yet.

Where is WarMikey???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is WarMikey???

Is he on suicide watch it has he posted? He was all in on Mikey knocking Spence out lol. I give Mikey props for hanging in there. But he showed last night it was just a money grab and he has no business in the WW division.

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Is he on suicide watch it has he posted? He was all in on Mikey knocking Spence out lol. I give Mikey props for hanging in there. But he showed last night it was just a money grab and he has no business in the WW division.

He changed his name to WarNery

Comment

That persona has run its course.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        He changed his name to WarNery

Comment

Lol I asked him over a dozen times when not if but when Mikey loses will he still post and he never answered lol

Comment

Spence was shook doe

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Spence was shook doe
              He was adamant that Spence was getting koed I was like based on what

Comment

I read a few good posts from him after the fight. He was pretty cool. War Mikey or whatever name he takes next is cool by me.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  I read a few good posts from him after the fight. He was pretty cool. War Mikey or whatever name he takes next is cool by me.
                  Good to know man. I was worried about him.

Comment

That’s some funny ****.I think they got him in a rubber room somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X