Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you think so few Indian women ever get into adult movies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Well tell us how it really is, man.
    I mean it's a no brainer, india is culturally reserved or conservative but there has been hookers/prostitutes in India since the olden days. We gave kama sutra to the world and have a billion plus people so it's baffling why Indian parents don't talk about sex and is considered taboo. There ain't no virgin or other high profile pörn companies that'll make them and also being conservatives the families are against kids getting into pörn.
    Some Indian pörn stars are there in the int'l pörn industry but that's all I known of, other stuff would be cheap hookers doing amateur stuff which is poorly made and not my cup of tea..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      I mean it's a no brainer, india is culturally reserved or conservative but there has been hookers/prostitutes in India since the olden days. We gave kama sutra to the world and have a billion plus people so it's baffling why Indian parents don't talk about sex and is considered taboo. There ain't no virgin or other high profile pörn companies that'll make them and also being conservatives the families are against kids getting into pörn.
      Some Indian pörn stars are there in the int'l pörn industry but that's all I known of, other stuff would be cheap hookers doing amateur stuff which is poorly made and not my cup of tea..
      Thanks for that contribution.

Remember folks this poster is a true Indian. Direct your India-elated questions to him.

Comment

You have to break the spirit of a culture to turn their women into prostitutes. Like a cowboy breaks a horse.

India isn't a singular culture & some of the slummiest regions have thriving "adult film" industries (not sure if you'd want to watch them) but the more attractive higher caste women tend to view prostitution as an extreme taboo & it's reflect in both conservative culture and legal grey area.

With that said I'm sure there are many Indian-descent prostitutes in the US who are just marketed as "latina" for Google purposes.
        Last edited by ////; 03-17-2019, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          You have to break the spirit of a culture to turn their women into prostitutes.

India isn't a singular culture & some of the slummiest regions have thriving "adult film" industries (not sure if you'd want to watch them) but the more attractive higher caste women tend to view prostitution as an extreme taboo & it's reflect in both conservative culture and legal grey area.

With that said I'm sure there are many Indian-descent prostitutes in the US who are just marketed as "latina" for Google purposes.
          That is quite possible because some of my friends have told me that they have been mistaken for Latina and people have tried to chat them up in Spanish.
          The Indian skin tone ranges a lot, some are very fair and some darker than say a Senegalese.

Comment

Nuff a dem deh Vere, Clarendon to.
            Neva kno bout Vere. Mi hear bout Westmoreland. A west mi uncle wife come from. She look like a carib wid di flat nose.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Neva kno bout Vere. Mi hear bout Westmoreland. A west mi uncle wife come from. She look like a carib wid di flat nose.
              Yeah man. Mi hear bout Westmoreland to but Clarendon fi sure have dem.

Comment

Originally posted by modernboxing View Post
                Sunny Leone guys.....pure Indian Punjab
                She is not really hardcore unless she has that black snake crawling into her stomach. She is soft ****.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    BoxingFan85

Comment

I can't be bothered. can't impress everyone and frankly could care less.

Comment

Working...
                      X