No announcement yet.

It's basically official, Wilder will never fight AJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    But he's not the best. And he is entertaining precisely because he's so wild and unorthodox and vulnerable.

He is just trying to get his bag on his terms.

No need to rush his career ending before it's time.
    But when aj rejected the 50 mil and sent a counter offer he was ducking not “trying to get the bag on his terms” you honestly telling me you don’t see the hypocrisy?

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      *yawns*

When AJ did something similar you cowards were defending AJ saying that the money wasn’t real and that AJ shouldn’t sell his soul and that he can get a better deal with leverage!

Y’all defended Fury who did the same for the rematch against Wilder!

Funny thing is, is that both Fury and AJ were both on Showtime and both were gonna make career high paydays fighting Wilder but they ran away for supposed more money but it sounds like it’s less!

Say whatever you want but Fury and AJ did it first with AJ turning down the fight multiple times and saying he wants it in the U.K. despite fighting an obese former kickboxer in the US all of a sudden!

If AJ wants the undisputed titles then he gotta come to Wilder who’s the most exciting heavyweight on the planet, win lose or draw!

Same goes for Fury, if he wants that big check from ESPN then he gotta drop the excuses and fight Wilder again!

DAZN or ESPN will not dictate one of the biggest fights in history on their platform with the American heavyweight champ who gives the fans what they all want, a man on the canvass or a man on a stretcher!

��������
      And what did you say when aj did it? Keep the same energy

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        I support him because I met him and talked to him for a long time after one of his earliest fights and he was a really nice genuine guy actually.
        I know he's terribly flawed as a fighter but I understand his desire not to be under anyone's thumb no matter what.
        Saying you are under someone's thumb just because you are doing business with them is a bit idiotic.

Getting $100,000,000.00 and saying that makes you "under someone's thumb" makes you sound like an idiot. That's just business dude. You get $100M, they get to make money too, and so on. Hope this fool gets ktfo by Breazeale and then he can go take his under the thumb ass and place it on a rocking chair somewhere in Alabama and never grace our tv screens again, the ungrateful cvnt.

People who actually listen to his coward ass stories and think it makes sense are in serious need of help. These are the people buying stuff off of infomercials. They are your flat earthers. Your fake moon landings 9/11 conspiracy believing lunatics.
        Wilder can disappear. He's made his point. He won't fight AJ. We will have to wait till someone else takes the belt from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
          And what did you say when aj did it? Keep the same energy
          The difference is that both AJ and Fury did it first before Wilder did it!

At least Fury actually fought Wilder while AJ pulled nearly every excuse in the book to avoid fighting Wilder!

People forget Wilder was willing to take a flat fee in the initial negotiations with AJ for the undisputed heavyweight titles in the biggest fight in boxing!

Wilder was willing to allow Fury get a couple tune ups before fighting him and even gave Fury what he wanted in their rematch which was a 50-50 split!

People have bad revisionist history when it comes to Wilder and I noticed it started when Wilder was calling out that reporter who was the same complexion as him who played dumb on an issue that plagues melanin people!

Wilder is the truth and these networks know it otherwise why offer him so much!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Am not even fuss, I knew he didn’t want the fight when he turned down 12.5m after saying he was being ducked, the moment they did that and cancelled two meetings and then counter with the 50m fake offer, I knew they didn’t either want that fight or they wanted to build it up. When your usual pay is 2.5m and you turn down 12.5m for all the marbles then please you can only sell that “One face” or “They are ducking me” stuffs to dumb, ignorant, uneducated fan girls. Anyone who follows the sport without any bias would know you don’t want that fight.
            dissapointed, i havent been following the wilder/joshua saga but is that really what wilder did? thats nuts. the least wilder can do is fight fury again for 12.5 milli like mayweather did baldomir to counter bob arums "8 milli garunteed" offer

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
              dissapointed, i havent been following the wilder/joshua saga but is that really what wilder did? thats nuts. the least wilder can do is fight fury again for 12.5 milli like mayweather did baldomir to counter bob arums "8 milli garunteed" offer
              He is lying

https://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-a...eports--129018

“Deontay has accepted his terms to fight in the UK. Deontay sent an email to Joshua [on Sunday] night and I sent one [on Monday] to Barry Hearn and Eddie telling them that we officially accept the offer to fight under the terms they gave us and to send us the contract.”

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                He turned down 12.5m when he was earning 2.1m per fight. This was a fight that would be for all the belts against AJ. And he cried that he was being ducked. End of last year he accepted a 15m offer but the contract was never signed. Since then we have nothing but ******ed excuses for the self-proclaimed one face, one champion, one lie.

I was a backer of Wilder before this whole AJ thing, I just personally think he was the one doing the ducking, and no one is going to convince me otherwise. This was the same s hit that Timothy Bradley did, accused Amir Khan of ducking him, when he got offered the fight he then remembered that if he loses that fight “He would be out of the Pacman sweepstakes”.

But at least Bradley went on to fight Pacman, Wilder is content being treated like a slave instead of daring to be great. This fight would have been a legacy fight for him, I still believe he stops AJ.. but his conduct has been a disappointment for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  The difference is that both AJ and Fury did it first before Wilder did it!

At least Fury actually fought Wilder while AJ pulled nearly every excuse in the book to avoid fighting Wilder!

People forget Wilder was willing to take a flat fee in the initial negotiations with AJ for the undisputed heavyweight titles in the biggest fight in boxing!

Wilder was willing to allow Fury get a couple tune ups before fighting him and even gave Fury what he wanted in their rematch which was a 50-50 split!

People have bad revisionist history when it comes to Wilder and I noticed it started when Wilder was calling out that reporter who was the same complexion as him who played dumb on an issue that plagues melanin people!

Wilder is the truth and these networks know it otherwise why offer him so much!
                  This is why people don’t take you seriously. You won’t even admit you’re being a hypocrite. Honestly you guys are atrocious fans I don’t even think you’re a real fan of boxing just certain boxers.

Comment

I’m not sure how people can defend him by saying he wants to remain a free agent? How does he expect to fight Joshua then? Dazn were offering a deal which basically took him to two fights against Joshua then he is free to fight anywhere again anyway - so effectively maintaining his free agent status??

He could literally spoon feed some guys anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Am not even fuss, I knew he didn’t want the fight when he turned down 12.5m after saying he was being ducked, the moment they did that and cancelled two meetings and then counter with the 50m fake offer, I knew they didn’t either want that fight or they wanted to build it up. When your usual pay is 2.5m and you turn down 12.5m for all the marbles then please you can only sell that “One face” or “They are ducking me” stuffs to dumb, ignorant, uneducated fan girls. Anyone who follows the sport without any bias would know you don’t want that fight.
                      100%, facts are facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X