No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'd Want Pacquiao Next, To Stop Him Would Be Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errol Spence has something against small.sized people lol

Money or not, that's kinda classless, I prefer Ward's attitude who was to not fight past it legends on the way out

Comment

These dudes begging for Pac is pathetic. So thirsty for that payday.
      Be self made and get your own big payday. KO Mikey and KO Porter, then get a big payday

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        So Spence, in one sentence, openly admitted he want to fight a "washed up" Manny over a prime, fresh Crawford. Compared to Horn who stepped up and fought both of them.

What say ye about that, NSB?
        I say all the Pac fans have been crowing about beating Spence for a long time, well do it and dont blame Spence for accepting, its ok for Manny to call out Spence but Errol is supposed to take it, well I call BS Manny wants to talk it up well back it up .

Comment

No, you are nothing until you fight someone elitee prime and your size. Man up, go fight Thurman, Crawford, Lara, Charlos, Hurd or shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Spence kinda exposed himself a bit here with admitting twice that he rather fight easier fights than unify with a prime top 5 p4p champ in Crawford who’s accomplished a lot more than Spence has!

He admitted it once in front of Crawford when they first met, he told Bud he rather fight Porter or Mikey cuz it’s a easier fight while Crawford has been calling him out and even invaded his personal space when he tested to see if Spence was in shape even without a fight!

I always picked Bud to win in a good fight that will finally allow Bud to bring out all the weapons and show why he’s the best but Spence has seem unsure if he can tangle with Bud!

Crawford is in his 30’s so his decline is coming sooner than Spence’s is!

Sad stuff to hear but anyways, Pacquiao gets stopped within 8!
            I don't know why American fans are worshipping those PBC idiots and their weak a.ss resumes, they getting caught by the haymon hype.

The truly great American fighter in current boxing is bud Crawford, followed by Garcia ok, the only proven stuff on PBC.

bud is in the lineage of Leonard and Floyd, this cat is smooth and slick.

That fcker can do it all, destroy and box.
            I'm telling you Spence can't box on that level, he was getting outboxed by brook, he just outsized and outgunned brook, Spence got his ears boxed off by that euro dude in the Olympics, widely.

I'm laughing when I hear Spence can do it all, that's not true until I see it once, bud does.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              True colors shining through. I remember when Thurman was the boogieman("Dont duck me son" era) now look at him. In due time Spence will become the same way.
              To be fair Thurman has not been ready for smoke lately, but he had been injured and inactive and I can understand that he wants to brush the ring rust.

Comment

Nothing wrong with this Passing of Torch! Pacman's fought Margarito at 150lbs catch weight and he was able to handle two headbutts from bull strong Horny. Pac wants the best before retirement. Who knows he can upset Spence and be FOTD again. That what Mikey wants too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                  Says he'd rather not fight crawford next...

So then when?

Why not fight Bud first & THEN Pacquiao ? Haven't you had enough easy fights ? Brook is the only credible opponent on his resume his 2nd is a 135lber. Resume looking weaker than GGGs
                  Khan is about to be Bud's best on his resume. I wish Pac was 10 years younger... he would make all these new gen welters look like bums!

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                    I say all the Pac fans have been crowing about beating Spence for a long time, well do it and dont blame Spence for accepting, its ok for Manny to call out Spence but Errol is supposed to take it, well I call BS Manny wants to talk it up well back it up .
                    Thats sad when (undersized) Manny is the only welter willing to fight any of the top guys...well give (undersized) Mikey some props too.

Comment

I'm not interested but I understand everyone wanting the fight with Manny. Also, Manny does have a belt so if he don't want these young guys gunning for him, he might want to relinquish the title.

Comment

Working...
                      X