Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde is Ordered By WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yarde reminds me of Jeff Lacy, muscular but empty. Ripe to be exposed. He should stay away from anyone close to Kovalev's level. The latest British hype, no substance.

Comment

Yarde's experience level is very weak compared to Kovalev's... and with his leaky defense, I'm seriously leaning toward Sergey getting a mid rounds KO. Really looking forward to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Yarde reminds me of Jeff Lacy, muscular but empty. Ripe to be exposed. He should stay away from anyone close to Kovalev's level. The latest British hype, no substance.

It's embarrassing that you think boxers should only play it safe and take fights they are sure they can win.

Doesn't surprise me though, with your avatar and all.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          It's embarrassing that you think boxers should only play it safe and take fights they are sure they can win.

Doesn't surprise me though, with your avatar and all.
          Nope. I'm campaigning for Davis to fight Loma and also for Loma to fight Teofimo Lopez. Yarde ain't good enough for Kovalev. You don't know me at all, so STFU.

Comment

Lacy and Yarde fight nothing alike. Completely difference styles.

How can Yarde be a British hypejob when no one is hyping him over here? Have you not read all the negative things said about him by British fans due to the way he's gone about building his name?

I'll tell you what is true though... Americans creating s5it in their head that has no value, truth or substance to it. So this is quite an ironic post from you. But it's to be expected.

It's also hilarious that you hype Davis when he hasn't done much more than Yarde. Therefore, the American hypejob who is empty and with no substance is in fact on your side of the pond.

Comment

Nope. I'm campaigning for Davis to fight Loma and also for Loma to fight Teofimo Lopez. Yarde ain't good enough for Kovalev. You don't know me at all, so STFU.
              Campaign away. Davis still won't find the courage to fight Loma. He'll talk as usual though. They always talk where you're from. Everything but get in the ring and face the truth.

Comment

kovalov a pimp

Comment

Be careful what you wish for. I see tears and a knockout in this fight, Kovalev is not a gimme fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                    WBO doing things right for a change. The champion is ready to fight his mandatory. His schedule has a lot more money riding on it, a lot more legacy riding on it at this point in his career compared to Yarde at this point in Yarde's career, and he has a lot less time in the sport to accomplish his goals than Yarde does. So either the mandatory is ready to fight the champion at the time the champion, and the sanctioning body, are ready to get the mandatory done with, or why the ***** is he the mandatory? If his intention was to eventually be mandatory for the title in a year or two, and fight for the title then, then he should be ranked #2 or #3, not #1, so that someone who is actually willing to be the mandatory, and willing to fight the champion, can fight the champion now.

Otherwise, where is the line drawn? Teofimo Lopez is a great rising prospect. He's only 20 years old, but by the time he's 25 years old, he may be ready to move up a few weight classes and challenge the champion at 154 lbs. So, let's put Teofimo Lopez as the mandatory to Jarrett Hurd at 154 right now. We won't order it for another 5 years, until Teofimo is ready, but because we recognize his talent, he deserves to reserve the #1 spot until he is ready to take the fight.

That's what Yarde is trying to do. Reserve his mandatory position for the future even though he's not ready to use it yet. Ridiculous. That blocks out other actually ready boxers from the opportunity that you aren't even ready to take yet. That the WBO would allow this even for a second is ridiculous. **** or get off the pot!
                    His ranking makes sense he holds two wbo secondary trinkets which tend to boost your ranking. That’s why he’s so high despite having fought literally no one

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      Good! Yarde asked for it, lets see what he can do.
                      Let's see if he runs away now! Talk is cheap.

Comment

Working...
                      X