No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Espinoza Feels Joshua Wants Wilder Fight, Hearn Does Not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Great if it's common sense, then you would know a fighter, cannot fight on another network, when he already has an exclusive deal with another.

The video proves BT sport were involve getting the 50M for Team Wilder, hence making it unacceptable since sky has exclusive rights to AJ fights....Its NON-NEGOTIABLE...No ifs or buts.

Common sense says we give you the money then the fight is on our network, non-common sense is what you are talking about.
    Good job Ray using your exceptional common sense to give even a basic answer to the Question I’ve asked you 3 times about the timing of %

The common sense you have used in countering my points about the offer as far as the believability of Wilders
    Teams incompetence was also top notch

Ray you only believe and argue what’s convenient for you to keep believing the lies in your mind , Everything else is ignored , not exactly the best case of
    Showing what you think isn’t on some BS

I tap out I’m done Ray , I’m done wasting time about a offer from a year ago that you’re convinced wasn’t
    Legit .

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      if he fights Joshua in his 2nd fight on ppv he gets wiped of the heavyweight map lol.
      You ready to bet on that as well dosser ?
      You also wanna bet that msg is sold out for the Joshua vs miller fight ? dosser ?
      If he gets wiped off the map, then he gets wiped out; risk of being a heavyweight fighter going for the gusto of trying to be great.

Wilder-Joshua is still a 50/50 fight, where both guys are firmly in the weak spots of the other; will keep my money on that fight unless I get stupid odds.

And yes, I'd also like to bet that Joshua-Miller doesn't sell out. Yankees-Red Sox are playing in Brooklyn that Saturday with a game start time of 7pm, the NBA Finals will be going on, and ESPN will openly dog the fight (and counter-programming the event night too).

With maybe 3000-4000 tickets already sold (I'll even give you credit for tickets scooped up explicitly to resell) in three weeks, what are you willing to bet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        If he gets wiped off the map, then he gets wiped out; risk of being a heavyweight fighter going for the gusto of trying to be great.

Wilder-Joshua is still a 50/50 fight, where both guys are firmly in the weak spots of the other; will keep my money on that fight unless I get stupid odds.

And yes, I'd also like to bet that Joshua-Miller doesn't sell out. Yankees-Red Sox are playing in Brooklyn that Saturday with a game start time of 7pm, the NBA Finals will be going on, and ESPN will openly dog the fight (and counter-programming the event night too).

With maybe 3000-4000 tickets already sold (I'll even give you credit for tickets scooped up explicitly to resell) in three weeks, what are you willing to bet?
        the same as before ..and also yiur a wilder man whats wrong with you laying it down with me...it has nothing to with odss as what yiu said its 50/50 so lay a wager on it.
        Alot of fans will travel over and boxing fans go to boxing events......there is still still 12 weeks ago and you have no idea how many have been sold because like i checked out the stadium plan and it don't get shown how many tickets are left in each section..
        Im pretty surethe buzz has not even started yet so we wait and see

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          the same as before ..and also yiur a wilder man whats wrong with you laying it down with me...it has nothing to with odss as what yiu said its 50/50 so lay a wager on it.
          Alot of fans will travel over and boxing fans go to boxing events......there is still still 12 weeks ago and you have no idea how many have been sold because like i checked out the stadium plan and it don't get shown how many tickets are left in each section..
          Im pretty surethe buzz has not even started yet so we wait and see
          Because it's a 50/50 fight. Joshua doesn't move his head off the line anywhere near good enough to clear Wilder's straight, and he's there to have the pace pushed on him hard enough to have that round 5-7 energy dump happen a few rounds earlier; Wilder still has issues dealing with someone with craft coming down the middle on him, and how to keep the space for his shots clear without backing straight out.

It's an intriguing fight, between two really good heavyweights, whose styles mesh well, that either guy can win (though I do think Wilder's chin is better). You don't have to bet on every fight, especially the ones where you have no idea who will win, and you can really be cool with either man winning.

Yes, you can't look at individual tickets right now (which is why I've kept my guess on the seats sold with a range of 1000 seats), but there's still a straightforward way of taking a fair look.

Go to the MSG site for the event, and hit "Buy Tickets"; you'll be sent to a ticketing, with the price of 2 tickets that are the best available, but you'll also see a little abacus in the right corner.

Hit that button, and then try to buy 12 "standard admission" tickets (exclude the verified re-selling, and the various club offers).

If it's still basically the same as yesterday, there's nothing available ringside, the upper bowl is unavailable, and the entire lower bowl has sections available.

12 seats in a row available, in basically every section of the lower bowl, is a pretty darn empty venue.

With Spence-Mikey, and Wilder's next fight sucking up most of the FOX/FS1 and Showtime/CBS oxygen, and ESPN actively planning to counterprogram the fight anyway, I'm finding it tough to find where you're going to pick up this "buzz" from.

Comment

250k is breakeven on PPV, and Wilder's debut PPV was already 30% above that, lol.
            Showtime have not confirmed those numbers for a reason. Because it's bull****. Haymon and co are happy to put out lies and propaganda to make out that Wilder is a strong product in the hope of Hearn giving more money at the negotiation table.

Warren didn't release the numbers for over here on BT either. Because they were s5it as well. Frank said as much in an interview.

So LOL back. Enjoy your fantasy while you can though, because it's coming to a crashing halt very soon now. Then you can do what Americans always do and pretend that you never thought Wilder to be anything other than a bum and that you never picked him to wipe out the division. Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              Showtime have not confirmed those numbers for a reason. Because it's bull****. Haymon and co are happy to put out lies and propaganda to make out that Wilder is a strong product in the hope of Hearn giving more money at the negotiation table.

Warren didn't release the numbers for over here on BT either. Because they were s5it as well. Frank said as much in an interview.

So LOL back. Enjoy your fantasy while you can though, because it's coming to a crashing halt very soon now. Then you can do what Americans always do and pretend that you never thought Wilder to be anything other than a bum and that you never picked him to wipe out the division. Haha.
              Tyson Fury was set to be guaranteed $17.5m for the Wilder rematch!

Showtime lost money, BT Sport lost money, the event didn't do any real business, yet the guaranteed purse for the rematch totaled $35m, lol.

Keep hating if you want, but you look ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                Good job Ray using your exceptional common sense to give even a basic answer to the Question I’ve asked you 3 times about the timing of %

The common sense you have used in countering my points about the offer as far as the believability of Wilders

Ray you only believe and argue what’s convenient for you to keep believing the lies in your mind , Everything else is ignored , not exactly the best case of

I tap out I’m done Ray , I’m done wasting time about a offer from a year ago that you’re convinced wasn’t
                Legit .
                I saved a spot for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post

Legit .
                  Of course you are done, i put you in the same box as the Wilder fanatics. Zero common sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Of course you are done, i put you in the same box as the Wilder fanatics. Zero common sense.
                    Yes Ray

If that box means ability to use common sense , Not having to be asked a question 3 times and just avoid it for some reason maybe hoping it disappears, Unwillingness to provide proof although being offered $ to back up claim , provides video as evidence to support claim but actually doesn’t , believe a team from front to back is the most accomplished in the sport and represented the whos who of the sport and been involved in the biggest fights the sport has ever seen , for some reason doesn’t know how to present a legitimate offer and made the offer with particulars that would have made the offer instantly invalid yet instantly made public statements for the world to see showing that the offer was in fact meant to be turned down because of ridiculous clauses that would make the offer impossible to accept

Then yeah Ray , Put me in that box

Comment

Because it's a 50/50 fight. Joshua doesn't move his head off the line anywhere near good enough to clear Wilder's straight, and he's there to have the pace pushed on him hard enough to have that round 5-7 energy dump happen a few rounds earlier; Wilder still has issues dealing with someone with craft coming down the middle on him, and how to keep the space for his shots clear without backing straight out.

It's an intriguing fight, between two really good heavyweights, whose styles mesh well, that either guy can win (though I do think Wilder's chin is better). You don't have to bet on every fight, especially the ones where you have no idea who will win, and you can really be cool with either man winning.

Yes, you can't look at individual tickets right now (which is why I've kept my guess on the seats sold with a range of 1000 seats), but there's still a straightforward way of taking a fair look.

Go to the MSG site for the event, and hit "Buy Tickets"; you'll be sent to a ticketing, with the price of 2 tickets that are the best available, but you'll also see a little abacus in the right corner.

Hit that button, and then try to buy 12 "standard admission" tickets (exclude the verified re-selling, and the various club offers).

If it's still basically the same as yesterday, there's nothing available ringside, the upper bowl is unavailable, and the entire lower bowl has sections available.

12 seats in a row available, in basically every section of the lower bowl, is a pretty darn empty venue.

With Spence-Mikey, and Wilder's next fight sucking up most of the FOX/FS1 and Showtime/CBS oxygen, and ESPN actively planning to counterprogram the fight anyway, I'm finding it tough to find where you're going to pick up this "buzz" from.
                      wilder will not be able to push joshua around ffs...he is 210lb heavyweight man trying to deal with 248lb man....and wilder has serious vulnerablities when he tries to attack....joshua will just counter him with one shot and its all over .....good night sweet prince.
                      As for the chin wilder has been dropped , hurt by molina and nearly stopped by ortiz lol.
                      None of those punch half as devastating as klitchcko for heavens sake and even not on a level as a whyte.
                      Joshua will brutalise wilder and when its over i am sure your either disappear from the website or make an excuse saying that wilder was bever that good.
                      All wilder has to do except the 60/40 deal which is more that fair for him and we find out

Comment

Working...
                      X