No announcement yet.

Roach on Pacquiao fighting Thurman: "If we can't get Floyd we might retire."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Floyd needs to rematch pac. As he's ducking twice now. Pac pleading for him again.
    Floyd is too scared of this..

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

I'm surprised Pac s fists aren't broken after 70 fights punching like that. whilst the pot shoter complains about hands being damaged and takes oxy or whatever it's called for fists.
      Pac s Best of era

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Be honest with yourself.

Spoon is scared that he will have to spend the rest of his life knowing his idol lost to Floyd. Get over it. He isn't the only one, yet none of the fans of the other boxers have been crying for literally years.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
          Lol a boxer getting hit? Oh my god retire now
          Its more than that that your ignoring. He's old, has been K.O.'d so bad that they had to use smelling salt to wake his ass up (I thought Marquez killed him when he was laying there for about 5 min.) & Broner gave that man a head ache with a detached retina. Easy for you to say when your not the one getting this done to you.

Comment

Could just be a ploy to get the word out that whoever wants to fight Manny, they need to be realistic about their demands, or he can just walk away. If Thurman should start demanding crazy numbers, Manny can always say no thanks. It's a power play.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Could just be a ploy to get the word out that whoever wants to fight Manny, they need to be realistic about their demands, or he can just walk away. If Thurman should start demanding crazy numbers, Manny can always say no thanks. It's a power play.
              I don't think Thurman would request crazy numbers to fight Manny. Thurman would much rather face Manny next, instead of facing Spence, Crawford, or Porter.

Comment

People love to interview Roach because you never know what he might say. I'm not sure Roach even knows from one minute to the next.

Comment

What is it with this guy and “we” all the time? Is he gonna retire too? WTF lol

Comment

That kinda talk got his ass fired last time.

Pacquiao can't afford to retire. He'll rack up many more losses and go out like Ray Robinson, as sad as that is.

Comment

Working...
                    X